+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes educational details

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
get marksheet attested from controller of examination or registrar of university.
find someone ur frnd or relative to get it done for u.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
get marksheet attested from controller of examination or registrar of university.
find someone ur frnd or relative to get it done for u.
That's the hard time... So, they will issue new transcript or what I have original I have to send that for attestation registrar office, and those original I have to send WES , but WES will not return original to me, so in future I don't have transcripts with me..
I really don't understand this WES process. can anyone explain?

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
instead of transcripts get ur marksheets attested .
Yes those are written transcripts on it and marks in there.. but these are my originals when I left college. if I attested these copies and send to WES , than WES will not return me original, so in future I don't have any original with me... can anyone guide here in this matter.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
u have to attest photocopies of ur transcripts not original transcripts
Ok, thanks , First of all I have to find someone who work for me, all abroad from family and friends.

So,we have to send those photocopies attested one to WES. Got it..

I have First year Transcript (Marksheet) , 2nd year and 3rd year + Degree. So, I will get photocopy of it and send to India someone for attestation, but how this got sealed by University? that we have to ask registrar? University needs original to verify?

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u can ask them to put it into sealed envelope. for verification u have to contact them whether they will attest without originals.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
u can ask them to put it into sealed envelope. for verification u have to contact them whether they will attest without originals.
Great Thank you very much for this info.. I will find out who work for me.. Just my bachelor degree mark sheets and degree required to attestation for WES Evaluation , not SSC or HSC certificates or marksheets..

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no need of hsc and ssc .no need to attest photocopy of degree only marksheets.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
no need of hsc and ssc .no need to attest photocopy of degree only marksheets.
OK, more help on WES application form online "Name of Credential " I have to mentioned only Bachelor of commerce, and all three years marksheets under Educational Credential 1 only?

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
Bachelor of commerce
HERE IS MY ORDER SUMMARY:
after submission of form and payment I will get order form that I have to also send to india for attestation and that form will go inside sealed by university? correct me please...

Credentials

Name of Institution Institution Type Country Date of Attendance

From To
Name of Diploma/Certificate
(in original language) Year of Graduation
a. Gujarat University Higher education India
1994 - 1997
Bachelor of Commerce 1997

Required Documents

a. Bachelor of Commerce, 1997
Gujarat University, India

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theres a transcript request form on wes site thats the form which u have to fill and to put in the sealed envelope

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=2
check this link . there is writthen that click here to get form click on that link.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
theres a transcript request form on wes site thats the form which u have to fill and to put in the sealed envelope

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=2
check this link . there is writthen that click here to get form click on that link.
Thanks and university will send sealed envelop to Wes. Right..

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when i evaluated my degree i got sealed envelope from uni and mailed the transcripts myself.so try to mail it urself.
bcoz u also have to give a photocopy of degree which dont need attestation.