+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes educational details

mandeep1983

May 23, 2014
I have done two year diploma in radiation imaging technology after +2 ,Noc 3215, so please confirm what will be institution type such as higher education or health professions or secondary education or state board of technical education ???

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mandeep1983 said:
I have done two year diploma in radiation imaging technology after +2 ,Noc 3215, so please confirm what will be institution type such as higher education or health professions or secondary education or state board of technical education ???
diploma is not counted under FSWP. sorry

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
naush135 said:
diploma is not counted under FSWP. sorry
This is not true:
Education Points
Doctoral (PhD) level 25
University-level credential at the Master’s level. 23
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials is for the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 22
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 21
Two-year post-secondary program credential 19
One-year post-secondary program credential 15
Secondary school (also called high school) 5

You can apply even if you've completed just high school if you have 67 points in total.

mandeep1983

May 23, 2014
I have done two year diploma after +2 from manav bharti university , solan ...I think it comes under two year post secondary education as fsw points 19 ...please confirm

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?

try this free degree equivalency tool from wes it will give u idea how many points u will get.

mandeep1983

May 23, 2014
Pls confirm, two year diplooma in radiation image technology is equivalent to secondary,health professonn, higher eduaction, ???

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Hi ,

I passed B.com in 1995 12+3 degree with 48% only pass class with Atkt one time.. How's my WES report and may I eligible... After that I did many computer courses like old Gniit, mcse , ccna, java certified , mcp SQL etc...

How many documents we have to evaluate just degree or all transcripts from 10th standard to all transcript and degree of B.com? Really want help... Please send your experience...

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only your b.com degree will be evaluated by wes .
send them attested photocopies of marksheet from university and photocopy of degree.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
abheysandhu said:
only your b.com degree will be evaluated by wes .
send them attested photocopies of marksheet from university and photocopy of degree.
+1 for you friends..
Attested photocopies? means notary or what? I am in USA and I don't have any relatives or friends in India. I am only person struggling to get PR.. :-\
please clarify...

Also let me know that we have to send all transcripts to WES services including degree and all just color print or black and white print is ok? Also let me know what's the validity of WES assessment.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
You need attestation from institute at the controller of examination office, no other attestation is accepted. Get the attestation in a sealed envelope from university and send to WES with payment details & form.

Generally the institute also wants to have a look at the originals. They will keep them for week to 10 days.

B& W or color does not matter.

Validaity of the report is 5 years.

Regards,

h1canada said:
+1 for you friends..
Attested photocopies? means notary or what? I am in USA and I don't have any relatives or friends in India. I am only person struggling to get PR.. :-\
please clarify...

Also let me know that we have to send all transcripts to WES services including degree and all just color print or black and white print is ok? Also let me know what's the validity of WES assessment.

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
johnson.i2000 said:
You need attestation from institute at the controller of examination office, no other attestation is accepted. Get the attestation in a sealed envelope from university and send to WES with payment details & form.

Generally the institute also wants to have a look at the originals. They will keep them for week to 10 days.

B& W or color does not matter.

Validaity of the report is 5 years.

Regards,
what to do if no one in India to visit university offices for this task and Gujarat University not responding of any email or no online service. My parents are US GC holders and all family abroad now... no one in India now. Any suggestion?