+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA_Clarification required on documents

mal_pra007

Oct 16, 2014
Hello,
I am pretty much new to this forum. Excuse me if i am wrong.

I have done my BSC and then M.C.A(from same university) from India. I am in the process of getting educational documents from University.

If my understanding is correct, I need to

(1) Get the attestation done on 'photo copies' of B.Sc Degree Certificate and on all the individual B.Sc Mark Sheets.
Get the seal and signature on 'Transcript Request Form'. This transcript request form along with the above mentioned photo copies need
to be put in an envelope and sealed by University Officials.

(2) Do it similarly for M.C.A as well.

So, I will have two sealed envelopes for (1) B.Sc and another for (2) M.C.A.
Kindly confirm if my understanding is correct.

Also, Couple of more questions

(1) Can I put both the above mentioned sealed envelopes in a single large envelope and send it to WES. Please let me know.#

(2) Do I need to send send my 10th and 10+2 certificates in similar manner. Kindly confirm.

Regards,
Kumar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
First check with the wes online assessment tool, and see whether the assessment fits your needs. It is the same one you would get after paying the hefty fees in paper.
Yes, Attested photocopies of Marklist and Degree Certificates along with WES Academic Records Request form, from Uni/College for the both degrees.
Yes, you can "put both the above mentioned sealed envelopes in a single large envelope and send it to WES", but do mention it which is which, with pencil or such.
No you need not have to send your 10th and 10+2 certificates for WES ECA

There is a different document known as "Transcript with marks" in Indian Uni's, that further more attests the nature of your degree program.

schandra76

Aug 27, 2014
Hello All,
I have the same query regarding Transcripts request form,
I have obtained my Degree and PG transcripts from the Osmania Univ, which they have given in an sealed enveloped
with the registrars signature stamp and also Univ official stamp on it.

My query is

1. Is there any other attestation required for the above..?

2. I have not sent any Transcripts request form to my Univ, but they delivered it to me in person. so how can i send
a transcript request form to WES...Is it really required by WES....?

3. And lastly what all documents to be sent to WES apart from educational certificates.

Appreciate your early response.

Thanks...

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
schandra76 said:
Hello All,
I have the same query regarding Transcripts request form,
I have obtained my Degree and PG transcripts from the Osmania Univ, which they have given in an sealed enveloped
with the registrars signature stamp and also Univ official stamp on it.

My query is

1. Is there any other attestation required for the above..? NO

2. I have not sent any Transcripts request form to my Univ, but they delivered it to me in person. so how can i send
a transcript request form to WES...Is it really required by WES....? University MUST send the Transcript DIrectly to the WES

3. And lastly what all documents to be sent to WES apart from educational certificates. Nothing

Appreciate your early response.

Thanks...

schandra76

Aug 27, 2014
Thank you for the info,
But i read that we can also send the transcripts from our end,
As my university handed the transcripts to me in hand, so i decided to send it all
by my self, as others in the group did..and i dont think my UNIV will do this now as they have
delivered the transcripts to me... :'(

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
no. WES need the document authenticity so they expect your university to send the transcript directly to them using the Academic Records Request Form they have provided.

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

schandra76

Aug 27, 2014
is it..cos one of my frnd..has sent his docs all by himself...
now im really in a state of confusion... :'(