+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - Univ. of Mumbai

can_swim

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hi,

Has anyone done their Masters of Commerce and Bachelor of Commerce degree evaluation with WES? My wife completed both of those degrees from Univ. of Mumbai.

Now as per the WES website, they need a copy of the degrees + the transcripts to mailed directly by Univ. of Mumbai to WES. Now, the latter isnt possible ofcourse for obvious reasons. So how should we get them to attest and provide the documents in a sealed envelope? I would be very grateful if someone can help me with that.

Thanks!

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can_swim said:
Now, the latter isnt possible ofcourse for obvious reasons.
What are the obvious reasons?
It is mandatory that WES receives transcripts directly from your university in a sealed envelope. If obvious reasons are you being outside of India, send them an email or call them to explain exactly what you need. Here is how envelope should be sealed: http://nr1.s3.amazonaws.com/kb/3052CA3/3052CBA/321B761/8/Sample%20Sealed%20Envelope.pdf

can_swim

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
obvious reasons being its India and nobody is going to take the effort to do something least of all a government organisation (university of mumbai) :-(

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can_swim said:
obvious reasons being its India and nobody is going to take the effort to do something least of all a government organisation (university of mumbai) :-(

so do you have anyone in india who can visit your university?

if not then i have seen some threads here stating that they will take care of you doc assessment from any unv in india they will charge fees for that so search for them.

also if you have all docs in sealed envelope then send it directly to wes they will accept it and write an explanation that you took it from unv and then you came to canada.

riyazquest

Nov 30, 2015
Dont worry about the college sending the Marks Transcripts. You take the Marks Sheet Xerox Copies. Get them Attested from the Controller of Examinations. Give them a Courier Cover and ask them to put the Documents in it and get a seal on the flap and signature on it. Every University does it for WES. My College(NM Mumbai) did it when I sent my friend to collect the documents. I called them and told them clearly this is for Immigration purposes. They were more than helpful. Its bad that you are defaming our Country by not even going to the University yourself and getting it done.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riyazquest said:
Dont worry about the college sending the Marks Transcripts. You take the Marks Sheet Xerox Copies. Get them Attested from the Controller of Examinations. Give them a Courier Cover and ask them to put the Documents in it and get a seal on the flap and signature on it. Every University does it for WES. My College(NM Mumbai) did it when I sent my friend to collect the documents. I called them and told them clearly this is for Immigration purposes. They were more than helpful. Its bad that you are defaming our Country by not even going to the University yourself and getting it done.
yes this is true. they have well defined process and anyone on your behalf can go there and do it for you. also just ask them to seal the envelope and then you can send it to wes on behalf of university of mumbai. my sis did same for me. but depends if you are not in the mood to do that efforts.