+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Everyone !!!

Here i have a good news for all JRN student.
Recently i got a successful ECA report from CES.
I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

The final outcome from CES is 1 Year Diploma and 4 years of bachelor.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)
2. IQAS 3.5 month --- Status--Under process (applied in Sep end 2019)
3. ICAS 1 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

I hope it will help to all students who are seeking for ECA.

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry

Dharsh

Jan 7, 2020
Hi Everyone !!!

I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry
Hi Bhavin,
Congrats for your successful ECA report. I was very hopeless until I read your experience. I've done 3 year Diploma in Civil engineering form State Board of Technical Education Kerala, and through lateral Entry I got B.tech (Distance Learning Mode) in Civil engineering From JRN University.
How did you get transcripts from JRN? is it through any agency or did you send the documents directly to JRN? Kindly share your experience. i'll apply also that way..Please help

kiran183

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Everyone !!!

Timelines with status

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER
if u dont mind can u provide me your contact details.i want to discuss regarding these issues.

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Bhavin,
Congrats for your successful ECA report. I was very hopeless until I read your experience. I've done 3 year Diploma in Civil engineering form State Board of Technical Education Kerala, and through lateral Entry I got B.tech (Distance Learning Mode) in Civil engineering From JRN University.
How did you get transcripts from JRN? is it through any agency or did you send the documents directly to JRN? Kindly share your experience. i'll apply also that way..Please help
For JRN transcript, you hv to contact registrar of JRN and you hv to send all xerox with your CES/IQAS/ICAS request form they will send transcript directly.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Everyone !!!

Timelines with status

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry
Congratulations to you,

so

1) CES you mean: Comparative Education Service (CES), University of Toronto, ?
2) the JRN university you mentioned is located in udaipur?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone

Sorry I am not from your university guys, however If you guys could help me that would be great.

I have just applied for WES. I have done BCA and MCA and according to Required Documents section under my WES log in portal it says that WES want me to send the legible copies of my both Degrees and I need to request to my University to send transcripts and attested mark sheets to WES.
My migration agent told me that WES just have a standard required documents list for everyone he told me that they will not accept anything from me therefore I should not send anything I should just request my University to send the documents to WES.

help please me guys @rajapanesar

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hello everyone

Sorry I am not from your university guys, however If you guys could help me that would be great.

I have just applied for WES. I have done BCA and MCA and according to Required Documents section under my WES log in portal it says that WES want me to send the legible copies of my both Degrees and I need to request to my University to send transcripts and attested mark sheets to WES.
My migration agent told me that WES just have a standard required documents list for everyone he told me that they will not accept anything from me therefore I should not send anything I should just request my University to send the documents to WES.

It is right but u also hv to send a ID proof, copy of degree certi from ur hand. If u hv to carry out ur wife eca then u hv to send I'd proof of ur wife, marriage certi ( for name change evidence) , copy of degree from ur hand

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone

Yes, all marksheets to be sent by your respective university and degree you can send or ask univeristy to send itself( because u will be sending a set which needs to be sent to WES so have one copy there ).

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Yes, all marksheets to be sent by your respective university and degree you can send or ask univeristy to send itself( because u will be sending a set which needs to be sent to WES so have one copy there ).
Thanks for your reply.

so you mean that I also need to send a set of copies of my Degrees plus marks sheets by myself?