+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA driving me Crazy!!!! Please suggest.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
immig_IT_guy said:
Also with the Rush in the number of people applying for ECA, they would be really busy to answer emails.... You can also try calling them
Calling doesnt help...I did that twice. You just get standard replies of what you can see in your online account. They keep repeating the same info no matter what you ask or tell...But be warned that hold time can be 18 to 30 min on a call

royston

Apr 27, 2014
emiiuki said:
That is true, but you've must received an e-mail that they are overloaded now with applications which is the reason for extensions. Even if you didnt' receive an e-mail , you have a notification circled in red when you log on to your account.
They've received my documents on May 23rd and I've received them today.
I sent my wife's and my documents together. We are both doing the ECA. Her status changed in 2 days to Evaluation in progress and she got a date as well.

My brother has also done this 2 year diploma from autonomous institute in India (which is government recognized) and he did a 4 year Bachelors in ENgineering after that. He had sent Diploma as well as Degree documents and applied for ECA for both. However his status also changed to evaluation in progress, but they did not put up his Diploma records in the list of documents received. Can it mean that, they are finding out information about this autonomous institute? And hence the delay? There are no updates whatsoever

Benton

Nov 3, 2013
Hi Friends,

I need some advice on WES /University verification of my certificates.

I have done MBA from IGNOU, new delhi in India. Currenlty I am not in India .

I contacted university and they asked to send D.D and transcripts request form. I think they will provide new transcripts.

They have option to send directly to WES also . But I am not sure how long they are going to take for this.

So, Can i ask university to send me sealed envelope with new transcrippts and then I can i send /forward the same to WES.

or is it necessary/mandatory to send the transcirpts directly by university to WES. But in this case i cannot track whether my university already send or not since i am staying outside the country of my university.

Please advice on this

Regards

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
bikbis said:
Nope, No Luck yet. I sent the copy of my bachelor's diploma to WES but I guess they are still waiting on the diploma for my associate degrees. I don't have a diploma with me, I had to order the duplicate diplomas but as per universities it might take at least a month since they will have to reprint it.
If the status is "Waiting for required documents" then it means the processing is on hold for some required documents. You need to call them to specify what exactly is the reason why this has been done. For e.g. in my case, my documents were put on hold with the status and twice I got some generic mail response from them. Only on calling them did I get to know that the reason according to them was envelope received as opened, which I don't agree to but atleast I got to know what their claims were.From the forum i got to know that multiple other users were told the same thing.
So if you still don't know the exact reason then I suggest call them at 9 AM Toronto time on a weekday and ask the executive to exactly specify the issue so that you can work on addressing that.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
royston said:
I sent my wife's and my documents together. We are both doing the ECA. Her status changed in 2 days to Evaluation in progress and she got a date as well.

My brother has also done this 2 year diploma from autonomous institute in India (which is government recognized) and he did a 4 year Bachelors in ENgineering after that. He had sent Diploma as well as Degree documents and applied for ECA for both. However his status also changed to evaluation in progress, but they did not put up his Diploma records in the list of documents received. Can it mean that, they are finding out information about this autonomous institute? And hence the delay? There are no updates whatsoever
My docs were received on 23rd May and after the status was changed to "Docs received - Review in progress" on 27th May. But on 28th it changed to "Waiting for required documents" again. On raising a question throgh contact us form, I got a generic reply on 30th that resubmit documents as per your country specific requirements. I asked them to recheck since my univ confirmed they had sent all documents in order. Then on 2nd June they changed status back to "Docs received - Review in progress" but again on 3rd changed it to "Waiting for required documents". On 4th I called them to ask about the exact problem and was told that the university envelope was received opened. I checked with Delivery courier as well as university and both confirmed that the envelope was delivered in proper sealed condition and they have the proof of WES signature for it. Then I wrote a strong mail to them on 5th June that it was definitely some confusion on their side and they should accept my docs, they changed the status back to "Docs received - Review in progress" and it is the same till this time i.e. 7 working days.
So just like Royston, it has been in this status since long but I think this is because of the number of applications they are working on now and not because of any other issue.They won't confirm much on phone while status is In progress but I believe it'll definitely change within next 2 days. My wife's assessment was also stuck in this status for 8-9 working days so I think our applications will get through in coming days.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Finally, my status changed to Evaluation in progress only 2 minutes back. The expected completion date is 23rd June.

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally Status changed to "Documents received - review in progress"

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
sss1 said:
My docs were received on 23rd May and after the status was changed to "Docs received - Review in progress" on 27th May. But on 28th it changed to "Waiting for required documents" again. On raising a question throgh contact us form, I got a generic reply on 30th that resubmit documents as per your country specific requirements. I asked them to recheck since my univ confirmed they had sent all documents in order. Then on 2nd June they changed status back to "Docs received - Review in progress" but again on 3rd changed it to "Waiting for required documents". On 4th I called them to ask about the exact problem and was told that the university envelope was received opened. I checked with Delivery courier as well as university and both confirmed that the envelope was delivered in proper sealed condition and they have the proof of WES signature for it. Then I wrote a strong mail to them on 5th June that it was definitely some confusion on their side and they should accept my docs, they changed the status back to "Docs received - Review in progress" and it is the same till this time i.e. 7 working days.
So just like Royston, it has been in this status since long but I think this is because of the number of applications they are working on now and not because of any other issue.They won't confirm much on phone while status is In progress but I believe it'll definitely change within next 2 days. My wife's assessment was also stuck in this status for 8-9 working days so I think our applications will get through in coming days.

Hi ,
even for my documents WES had changed the status from "Review in Progress" to "Waiting for Required Documents".. I don't know what to do now ..I have sent all my transcripts sealed in the university envelop.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
ggulati said:
Hi ,
even for my documents WES had changed the status from "Review in Progress" to "Waiting for Required Documents".. I don't know what to do now ..I have sent all my transcripts sealed in the university envelop.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks
Did you try calling them? Ask them to specify the problem while also confirming them that your university had sent docs exactly as per specification. Call them 9 am Toronto time as waiting times are least at that time. Let me know in case you need additional info on making some complaint against them if they claim for your case too that envelope was received opened as they have done this to many forum memebers but first find out why have they put the status as "waiting for reqd docs". I am sure if you have sent everything in order they would be forced to accept your docs.

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bikbis said:
Finally Status changed to "Documents received - review in progress"
Great news!
That just means that they are overloaded.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
emiiuki said:
Great news!
That just means that they are overloaded.
Yes Overlloaded but also unprofessional in changing status to "Waiting for require document" and "resubmit documents" without doing a 100% check. Unless one follows up regularly and call/mails them seeking explanation, they do not change these statuses on their own.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
sss1 said:
Finally, my status changed to Evaluation in progress only 2 minutes back. The expected completion date is 23rd June.
My report status now is Completed which means that it has taken less than 1 working day for status to change from Review in progress -> Evaluation in progress -> Evaluation report being prepared from delivery->Completed.

Expected completion was earlier given as 23rd June.

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost two weeks since the status was changed to "Documents received - review in progress" but no progress after that :eek:

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status just changed to Evaluation in Progress.

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report.

The report is presently scheduled for completion on 07/21/2014.

Anyone knows if it will actually take until July 21st or could be earlier than that?

My NOC is 2171 and I am afraid it will be close by then.

Thanks in advance!!

iamKikay

Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014 (App Received)
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014 (CC Charged)
Nomination.....
01-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Included in the application
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
29-11-2014 (med rcvd by CEM); 01-12-2014 (addt'l doc rvd by CEM)
Passport Req..
23-12-2014; 09-01-2015 (Passport received by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015 9 (Decision Made) ; 06-02-2015 (Passport with Visa on hand)
LANDED..........
May 2015
bikbis said:
Status just changed to Evaluation in Progress.

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report.

The report is presently scheduled for completion on 07/21/2014.

Anyone knows if it will actually take until July 21st or could be earlier than that?

My NOC is 2171 and I am afraid it will be close by then.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi,

It can be the day before. Coz mine was supposed to be completed on May 29, but I received a n email from them that my evaluation report has been completed on May 28.