+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA (Canada Immigration) process for BPUT and Utkal University students

Monalisapriya

Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,

I got my ECA done. I am sharing as much info as possible.

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.
6. You will get 3 copies of transcript

BPUT

1. Fill WES form and BPUT Transcript application form(download from BPUT Site).
2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks
Thanks for the details.
I need one clarification, you have mentioned the WES
Hi All,

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.

BPUT

2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks
Thank you so much for the details !
I have few clarifications-
In the Transcripts application - "the name of Foreign University needs to be mentioned" as a purpose.
But I am applying for PR for job , not for any Foreign Studies.
So what should be the transcripts purpose and what to do with the University details ?
Please reply.

Monalisapriya

Jul 27, 2017
Is the WES form mandatory to be attested by college while getting transcripts ?
Because my Consultant suggesting me to go for the transcripts first and register for WES later.

coolsourav21

Dec 14, 2016
Is the WES form mandatory to be attested by college while getting transcripts ?
Because my Consultant suggesting me to go for the transcripts first and register for WES later.
when you get transcripts for sending to WES, you need to send it in a sealed / signed envelope (by the exam registrar) preferably sent by university, so the WES registration is preferable as you will need WES reference ID

also a suggestion, to get scan or an extra copy before shipping the transcript in a sealed envelope as you will need soft copy for uploading after you get an ITA (one of my friends forgot to do this and had to re do the process)

ronny.witty

Jul 20, 2017
Hi All

I am trying to get my ECA done. I have applied for the transcripts to BPUT.
However, I have query about the same.

In the WES website, they have mentioned 2 required documents:
1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate
(Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.)
2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript
(Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.)

What does Legible Copy mean?
Does BPUT provide transcript of the degree certificate as well?
I did not see the option of Degree certificate while filling up the BPUT form, only gradesheets were mentioned.
How do we get the transcript of the Degree certificate?

Thank You!
AB
Hello, Did you get the transcript for certificate also or just the marksheets ??

Ayashkant

Sep 11, 2017
Hi ashit thanks for for the detail you have mentioned. I need your help exactly what documents required for the transcrip from UTKAL University the problem is that I can not go there is it possible by post can I do the stuff. Please contact me by phone 7972056514 or you can mail me ayashkant@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2017
Hi All,

Utkal University

BPUT

Thanks

Ashit,

As per Utkal Uni they are saying now to pay 3k for 1 transcript. Is it a correct info?

Nov 1, 2017
Hi ashit thanks for for the detail you have mentioned. I need your help exactly what documents required for the transcrip from UTKAL University the problem is that I can not go there is it possible by post can I do the stuff. Please contact me by phone 7972056514 or you can mail me ayashkant@gmail.com
Hi Ayash,

Did you receive the transcript certificate from Utkal? As per Utkal Uni they are saying now to pay 3k for 1 transcript. Is it a correct info?

sam.d

May 17, 2017
Chandigarh
Hi All,

Can anybody please let me know about my two queries listed below:

1. Is BPUT is approved from WES ? (As my consultant is saying the BPUT is not approved from WES)

2. Is Sambalpur Uni is approved from WES ?

Please let me know about my these queries, After that i can start my process.

Please feel free to contact me on 09518600073 and sumitbaindi@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Sam

shryta234

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks mates for the recommendation.

These BPUTTRANSCRIPT people were really helpful.
Got the Utkal University transcript within 2 weeks.

Highly recommend.

Cheers
John

Hi John,

I'm also looking to get my ECA done for initiating my Canada PR.

So BPUTTRANSCRIPT will be helpful in getting my transcripts(Bachelor Marksheet and Degree Certificate), because I'm not in India to do it in person?

Have you got it done through them??Please reply or help in this regard .

My mail id: shryta234@gmail.com

//Shruti

brainysaki

Dec 23, 2017
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok
Hi Alok,
could you please give me reference of your friends who did the transcript process from BPUTTRANSCRIPT ? I'm in US and want to do the same. Thanks in Advance for your help.

shryta234

Nov 6, 2017
Hi All,

Has anyone recently got Transcripts from CET college from Bhubaneswar?
I'm also trying to get my ECA done for Immigration to canada.
Please contact me.

Mail id : shryta234@gmail.com

Regards,
Shruti

mpkool

Mar 25, 2018
College wont provide the transcripts. Its the University that provides. In case of CET its BPUT in case passed out after 2006 and Utkal University in case earlier.

To the earlier questions it's not University which is approved by WES, it's the courses. For sure all distance courses are not approved by WES.

So if you have a full time courses in such university like BPUT, Utkal, Berhampur, FM etc, go ahead and apply.

You just need to write in a white paper the reason you need the transcript for, and send it to the Controller of examination of the respective university. If can't go in person then call the department , get the details and just post it with a DD payable to the University.

kkv2002

Jan 16, 2018
Hi,

Need your help here. I have done my B.Arch in year 2006. My marksheets of all 10 semesters are from Utkal University but the final degree is from BPUT. How will my case be handled by WES ?
Hi Shagoonsarita, I have the same case. Could you please, guide me what did you do?

kkv2002

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys, could anyone clarify my doubts as it's not expressly explained by WES:

1. Does the envelope has to be of university (as one of my friend told sometimes univer. folks ask students to bring envelope of proper size).
2. Does registrar has to address the letter to WES mentioning somewhere that it is for IRCC?
2. Does the university has to mention the WES address in their envelop or we could place that sealed envelope in another envelop and send it to WES?

Please respond me, I am very much frustrated of this transcript business.