+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA ACCA BSC (OBU)

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All,

I am a CPA Canada Member + ACCA Member + BSc Applied Accounting from OBU.

Can any one guide me the steps how to get WES ECA and what will be the possible equivalence for my credentials?

Secondly, do I have to submit O and A levels certificates for the evaluation because on WES website its mentioned "In most cases if you have completed a minimum of one year full-time post-secondary academic study, you do not need to submit secondary school documents".

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Babu_gk19

Jan 17, 2018
Hello,
Does WES evaluate ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business?
I have 4years BBS (graduation) & 1year MBS (Masters) from my country and many individuals got assessed the same degrees equivalent to either 3 or 4 years bachelor degree of Canada for the same syllabus. And I assume this will be the same for me.

I also completed 11 Subjects of ACCA and have 6 years+ experience in relevant field. During this progress I also completed my ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business (by completing professional ethics module).

My question is:
1.Can I get evaluated my "Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business" as "Express Entry Two or more degree/ diploma" for obtaining points?
2.If above answer is negative, will it be possible to be evaluated if I complete all the subjects (ACCA Affiliate) or need to be a full ACCA member?
3.Which Canada institution is best to evaluate ACCA?

N.B.: I have no OBU degree.

ZAINULABIDIN

Mar 30, 2018
Hi ALL,

I have done OBU BSC AND ACCA. I am not sure the documents need to be sent to WES for BSc Degree as there many certificates and letters on OBU Shop Online. Please help me Guys

Regards
Zain

umrahmed

Apr 8, 2019
Hi,
I completed all papers of ACCA but never applied for membership. I have skills level and professional level certificates.
I was awarded OBU BSC Degree in 2012.

I have two questions.

1. Is only the OBU BSC degree enough for 4 years bachelor equivalency?
2. Would ACCA membership result in some extra points?

Appreciate your support.