+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - Academic Transcripts

Bya87

Jan 7, 2015
Hello,
I am applying to WES for my ECA; Today, my university has told me that all my academic transcripts are ready.
I would like to know if the university must submit the original academic transcripts along with their translation or if they must submit photocopies of these.

I look forward to hearing from any advice.
Best wishes.
Bya

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No offence but can't you just go to the WES website and find out for yourself? It would take you a couple of minutes.

Bya87

Jan 7, 2015
I have already found there before post. But, there is not any information related to it in the website.
The WES website only talk about photocopies on data submit by the applicant, and there is not my question, you can read before.
However , No offense but, If you don't know the answer, and you haven't done the process, please use your time in a more useful way and avoid useless answer.
Best wishes

pziegler1986 said:
No offence but can't you just go to the WES website and find out for yourself? It would take you a couple of minutes.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I do know the answer, but if you're too lazy or can't comprehend the instructions then you're going to struggle.

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/

It's pretty clear as to what you require, depending on which country you received your education.

Because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to tell you that you need to send WES original transcripts sent directly from the institution you were educated, however the translations themselves can be legible photocopies...that took me two minutes searching under 'Greece' as a dummy run.

Bya87

Jan 7, 2015
Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your last post.
I was in doubt because at the bottom of the page says:
Code:
[color=green]Helpful Suggestions
*Do not send original documents unless specifically requested by WES.
[i]All documentation received becomes the property of WES and cannot be returned.[/i]
[/color]
and It's contradictory, so my university told me they can send either original or photocopies.

Once again, thx

pziegler1986 said:
Actually I do know the answer, but if you're too lazy or can't comprehend the instructions then you're going to struggle.

It's pretty clear as to what you require, depending on which country you received your education.

Because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to tell you that you need to send WES original transcripts sent directly from the institution you were educated, however the translations themselves can be legible photocopies...that took me two minutes searching under 'Greece' as a dummy run.