+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES doesn't show receipt of documents

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi..
I had sent my Transcripts via DHL and their website shows the package as delivered 16th May 13.40 p.m and as received by Ms.Maples
However,till now the WES website status remains 'waiting for required documents'

Does it take two days for WES to acknowledge receipt of the documents....?
I had sent them an email asking to confirm receipt of the same but no reply.

Is it normal to see such delay...?

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
WES do all the process at their own timing because there have a lot of applications for evaluation. Plus they work only 5 days a week and work hours are only around 5 hours. My account showed received of documents after 2 days . So be patient. All your evaluation process will take 1-1.5 month.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..
I had sent my Transcripts via DHL and their website shows the package as delivered 16th May 13.40 p.m and as received by Ms.Maples
However,till now the WES website status remains 'waiting for required documents'

Does it take two days for WES to acknowledge receipt of the documents....?
I had sent them an email asking to confirm receipt of the same but no reply.

Is it normal to see such delay...?

WES is extremely slow. Struggling to get ECA since 11 Mar. For unknown reason they accepted my USA masters transcripts and sent the bachelor for verification to India. All plans shattered. Just waiting for ECA to enter EE pool with CRS 473!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES is extremely slow. Struggling to get ECA since 11 Mar. For unknown reason they accepted my USA masters transcripts and sent the bachelor for verification to India. All plans shattered. Just waiting for ECA to enter EE pool with CRS 473!!!
This info is about my cousin.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
thank you for the replies...
feels sorry and scared hearing about the inconsistency in their evaluation time...

someone I know from (back here from India) got his ECA report done and updated in the site by the 10th day of sending his transcripts...all it took was 4-5 days for him at WES end...
the inconsistency is scaring as I'm waiting all ready to create my EE with around 420+ points....

AzuriVN

Aug 16, 2016
HCM City
Category........
It takes 4 days for WES to update my application status to "Documents received" since DHL has successfully delivered.