+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES documents requirement for Pakistan (Help Please)

BushraAsim

May 26, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have submitted my HEC sealed envelope to WES and they have changed my ECA status to Documents Received. I have missed to read complete information and had not sent any secondary and intermediate documents, also I don;t have attested by Controller Board. I have done matriculation and intermediate from Karachi Board. Now today I have received an email from WES that Certificate of Examination (Secondary) "Not Received' and Statement of Marks "Not Received". Kindly help as I lived in Saudia Arabia now and how to proceed on this?
Kindly share if anyone of you from Pakistan chosen WES for ECA then how and what have you submitted as their website for required documents shows "To find contact information for the appropriate Board, please visit www.fbise.edu.pk" which is federal Board and I have done from Karachi Board.

Please help. Thanks

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Bushra,
Did you find solution to your issue?

Regards
Akber

syedmotasim

Dec 24, 2014
BushraAsim said:
Hi ,

I have submitted my HEC sealed envelope to WES and they have changed my ECA status to Documents Received. I have missed to read complete information and had not sent any secondary and intermediate documents, also I don;t have attested by Controller Board. I have done matriculation and intermediate from Karachi Board. Now today I have received an email from WES that Certificate of Examination (Secondary) "Not Received' and Statement of Marks "Not Received". Kindly help as I lived in Saudia Arabia now and how to proceed on this?
Kindly share if anyone of you from Pakistan chosen WES for ECA then how and what have you submitted as their website for required documents shows "To find contact information for the appropriate Board, please visit www.fbise.edu.pk" which is federal Board and I have done from Karachi Board.

Please help. Thanks
Hi there is nothing to worry about, use below link to download International Transcript Request form fill it in and submit it BISE along with copies of your Marksheet and Degree (HSSC). The will issue you the sealed envelope in almost 10 days and that the max period.

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
syedmotasim said:
Hi there is nothing to worry about, use below link to download International Transcript Request form fill it in and submit it BISE along with copies of your Marksheet and Degree (HSSC). The will issue you the sealed envelope in almost 10 days and that the max period.

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf
Even I am seeking some help regarding. My wife wants to get her Education evaluated from WES. How do we get documents attested from HEC. My wife has all of her educational original in Canada with her.