+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES dentistry Evaluation

Vinshr

Dec 14, 2020
IF you do not intend to practice as a Dentist in Canada - No need to apply for license as Dentistry is a regulated profession in Canada

Basically, regardless of you having or obtaining a Canadian PR , IF you are willing to practice you NEED A LICENSE.
Thanks, no I donot intend to practice. I will be applying in a separate NOC.
So As far as applying for PR is concerned as long as it is not in dentistry NOC I can go ahead right?

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Thanks, no I donot intend to practice. I will be applying in a separate NOC.
So As far as applying for PR is concerned as long as it is not in dentistry NOC I can go ahead right?

What you worked as is defined by NOC or vice versa. Depending on how you want to understand it.

NOC has nothing to do with Education

However, your NOC and Education may overlap if you are working in the same domain as your field of Study

So yes, YOU CAN APPLY

vasugali

Nov 10, 2022
Hi all,

My wife is a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree holder from India and her WES report is showing "Five years of professional study in dentistry".
Based on this, can I select her level of education as "Master's degree OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" in PR application?
Your help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

My wife is a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree holder from India and her WES report is showing "Five years of professional study in dentistry".
Based on this, can I select her level of education as "Master's degree OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" in PR application?
Your help is appreciated.

Thanks!
[/QUOTE
Look it up.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Reactions: vasugali

linspt

Dec 7, 2022
Hi All, I have an urgent request.
I have done bachelor of dental surgery from India and I also completed MTech biomedical science from IIT. I do not intend to practice dentistry in Canada. Should i do WES evaluation for both of my degrees? Kindly reply

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All, I have an urgent request.
I have done bachelor of dental surgery from India and I also completed MTech biomedical science from IIT. I do not intend to practice dentistry in Canada. Should i do WES evaluation for both of my degrees? Kindly reply
Usually WES is for highest degree achieved till date. Doesn't matter if you want to go ahead with the same degree or not.

linspt

Dec 7, 2022
Usually WES is for highest degree achieved till date. Doesn't matter if you want to go ahead with the same degree
thank you so much for clarifying my doubt.
I have one more query about the same. Under the experience section i have dentist experience to show. In that case do i need to do WES evaluation for Bachelor of dental surgery degree

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
As far as I know experience doesn't matter with WES. You are talking about experience in India, right? To support it you need payslips, experience letter and other similar stuff and not WES.