+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

bh_19

Aug 23, 2020
Hi - WES has received my transcripts but i receive below email from them.. what does this mean?

"We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents
This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Savitribai Phule Pune University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.""

ANy one has faced this? Also do i need to reach out to my university (pune university) to pay validation fees as i was reading someone mentioned abt it on forums..

Sonalrishiraj

Mar 28, 2021
Hi, I’m also facing same issue. In my case secondary verification was sent on Dec 24th as per WES’s email, since then there is no progress in my application despite several emails sent back and forth to my university (Calicut University) and WES. I’d contacted WES and they replied that they have sent a verification email and want the university to reply electronically only. As per my university they have not received any such email/notification from WES. It seems like a never ending loop and I’m getting frustrated with this situation. Kindly assist if anyone has found a way of going about this verification process.

kpsupriya

May 30, 2021
I am also facing similar delay from WES. WES sent secondary verification to my university( nagpur university) in Jan 2021. My university has sent them response over email. When I contact WES they say that they have not received response from university. Wes does not provide any details to me about the expected document / response. I'm stuck since there is no clarity on what document / format does WES expect in response secondary verification from university. Kindly suggest if anyone has solved this issue previously.

Light885599

Jan 5, 2024
Hi - WES has received my transcripts but i receive below email from them.. what does this mean?

"We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents
This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Savitribai Phule Pune University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.""

ANy one has faced this? Also do i need to reach out to my university (pune university) to pay validation fees as i was reading someone mentioned abt it on forums..
Hello,
I am facing the same issue with Pune University. Can you kindly tell how your issue was resolved?

Do I need to contact the university to reply to WES or the university replies to WES directly (which I doubt).
Thank you in advance.