+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Assessment for Singapore Masters degree

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Hi .. I am preparing my documents to send to WES. My latest education is Masters from Singapore NUS. As per WES website, for Singapore university degree they are asking applicants to send documents to them. But, i am not sure, because there is another clause mentioned there to send higher education documents via institutes.

Is there anyone here who has completed Masters or Bachelors from Singapore and sent his/her degree & transcript for WES assessment? Can you tell me what is the correct process to follow?

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
For Singapore, WES website says that the applicant should send photocopies of the degree certificate and the institute/university should send the academic transcripts directly

From WES website:
Academic transcripts for all post-secondary programs of study - To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended.

I did mine from NTU, so I am asking NTU to send the transcripts directly and I am sending a photocopy of my degree directly to WES.

If anyone else can confirm that this is the right way to go, please do so.

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Is NTU willing to do this? I spoke to NUS Registrar office, they said they are not aware of this and that they have an online degree verification portal which is accessible to anyone.

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
NTU also have a similar e-verification system and good old paper transcripts. They'll post the transcripts to me anywhere in the world. So the "to me" address is WES.

rogerganga

Feb 25, 2019
Hello there! I did my postgrad from SMU (Its a executive 1 year Master's programme). Any ideas on how the process would be. Please let me know. Thank you! :)