+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES as per new rule

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to do ECA, I do have my sealed transcripts from my university(Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India). I thought of sending them to WES but as per the recent rule, my university has to send them directly to WES. I am confused now. If my university has send the transcripts, how do I request to university? what is the procedure?

Kindly help me.

Best Regards,
Geeta

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi All,

I am trying to do ECA, I do have my sealed transcripts from my university(Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India). I thought of sending them to WES but as per the recent rule, my university has to send them directly to WES. I am confused now. If my university has send the transcripts, how do I request to university? what is the procedure?

Kindly help me.

Best Regards,
Geeta
you just contact them. wes even has a form you can send to your university that they can put in the envelope

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you for your response.

That is okay if my university put the request form in transcripts envelop and send it me. Am I correct?
No.

Important Information:

Required Document Update: WES has changed our required documents as of December 1, 2018. We only accept documents in sealed envelopes that are mailed directly by the institutions themselves. This means that WES will not accept documents sent by colleges, students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else.
If your WES reference number was issued on or after December 1, 2018, the new policy applies to you. If your WES reference number was issued before December 1, 2018, the new policy does not apply. For more information, please click here.

Before you send documents, you must complete an application and obtain a reference number.

You must include your WES reference number on all envelopes and correspondence.

WES is not responsible for documents that arrive without a reference number.

Reactions: geeta.puttappanavar
Dec 22, 2018
No.

Important Information:

Required Document Update: WES has changed our required documents as of December 1, 2018. We only accept documents in sealed envelopes that are mailed directly by the institutions themselves. This means that WES will not accept documents sent by colleges, students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else.
If your WES reference number was issued on or after December 1, 2018, the new policy applies to you. If your WES reference number was issued before December 1, 2018, the new policy does not apply. For more information, please click here.

Before you send documents, you must complete an application and obtain a reference number.

You must include your WES reference number on all envelopes and correspondence.

WES is not responsible for documents that arrive without a reference number.
Yes, I read the same. May be I will visit my university in person and request.

Thanks for the response. Looking forward for your guidance.