+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WEIRD SITUATION:(7months and my application is still in Mississauga)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hi gladiateur,
i did read ur situation and i believe that even if u withdraw and submit again, it's still better to know what happened with this 1st application so u can avoid any troubles for the future
some ppl had their address or email wrong in the ECAS...maybe they made a typo mistake somewhere, even in the file number and that's why u can't access anything....when u call confirm with them if they have all this info correct (including email address), confirm with them if they sent u any letters (maybe they did but u have never received them); just don't hang up until u get all the answers; if u don't call again, it will probably b another agent answering and maybe more helpful; if ur wife does not want to call anymore don't insist, call urself
good luck, keep us updated!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
missmini said:
hi gladiateur,
i did read ur situation and i believe that even if u withdraw and submit again, it's still better to know what happened with this 1st application so u can avoid any troubles for the future
some ppl had their address or email wrong in the ECAS...maybe they made a typo mistake somewhere, even in the file number and that's why u can't access anything....when u call confirm with them if they have all this info correct (including email address), confirm with them if they sent u any letters (maybe they did but u have never received them); just don't hang up until u get all the answers; if u don't call again, it will probably b another agent answering and maybe more helpful; if ur wife does not want to call anymore don't insist, call urself
good luck, keep us updated!
hi missmini
the problem now is that we can't find out what happened,my wife did try to contact many people and different places,so me too,and when u contact someone,he just give you another phone number or another address to contact,and that is how it's going,,,
i think resubmit,is the best thing we can do now,,,

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
ok but u need to b careful cuz there's somewhere in the sponsorship forms where it says that if u have a sponsorship application in process u cannot submit a new one (if u say that u don't have then that could b misrepresentation - they know u have, they can match ur names)...so it's better to first withdraw and then submit...also if u don't withdraw officially they might not refund u anything :eek:

i did experience once when applying for TRV that we didn't get an answer for like 6 months instead of maximum 1month...i just wanted to know the end result, was it approved or rejected and i think we made tens of complaints (all the time we were going in circle)...at the end, one officer finally cleared the air and we knew that they finished processing and we were waiting for nothing and we knew also that they made a typo in our email address and that was that...i know it's different application but at the end the way they deal with these things is similar...

maybe it's better to make a written complaint (there's a visa enquiry form) and ask ur questions in writing...u don't necessarily need a file number for that...like this it's proof for u also in the future if u'd need it (who knows) good luck!

arunsgirl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 re-submitted April 1st
AOR Received.
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-12-2010
LANDED..........
16-08-2011
gladiateur19 said:
one more thing,do we have to redo the all forms again,or just sent the photocopy of what we already have,??,
because if we need to redo the all forms again,then i have to do my forms here because i have to sign them

We are resubmitting photocopies. Of all, even the forms, but we filled them out in the computer in the first place, so there is no difference in appearance, really. We just want our file to be registered finally, so if they'll want originals later we are fine with that.

I am glad our situation is making you feel good. :) I am sure we will all be happy together soon.

As for the Medical report...you are right, that is only needed in Morroco, so don't worry about it yet. If I were you, I would resubmitt and only make the medical files after sponsorship is approved. How do you feel about that?

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
arunsgirl said:
We are resubmitting photocopies. Of all, even the forms, but we filled them out in the computer in the first place, so there is no difference in appearance, really. We just want our file to be registered finally, so if they'll want originals later we are fine with that.

I am glad our situation is making you feel good. :) I am sure we will all be happy together soon.

As for the Medical report...you are right, that is only needed in Morroco, so don't worry about it yet. If I were you, I would resubmitt and only make the medical files after sponsorship is approved. How do you feel about that?
thank you arunsgirl
so we just have to resubmit the photocopies of everything,,,,we did them on computer too,,now my wife is printing out last emails and conversations,,more proofs,,,and for what you said about the medical,my wife thinks the same too,,,but i heard from a person who works on this website,join canada,that i will have to redo another medical and send it with the application,,,im a littel confused
but i really know that soon we will hear good news inshallah

Stumpedmom

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2011 Receivd CPC-M
AOR Received.
16/06/2011
File Transfer...
06/05/2011 Received in Buffalo, 06/2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Done....
12/10/2010
Interview........
waived...obviously cuz we got the PPR
Passport Req..
16/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
24/8/2011 in our hands 8/29/2011
LANDED..........
3/9/2011
The medical is to be submitted with the original application and everything could possibly be returned to you if its not there. I would personally look into the repricussions a bit further for not withdrawing before re-submitting. IMHO if you don't withdraw, can you afford another 1100 dollars for application fees let alone the fees to redo the medicals, they will look at all the dates, and have been known to extend the medicals for other people in some cases.

I would follow the advice of the more experienced, senior members.

As for submitting your photocopies of everything there are some documents such as the marriage license that HAVE to be original...keep the pressure on the MP or contact another MP from the area to see what they will do to help, order caips notes and keep pushing to find out about your current application, as a previous poster stated, it sounds like it has been put either into the inland applications, or into the extended family applications...

Mar 15, 2011
qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011
Hi Gladiatuer.... ifyour wife applied inland it would take up to 9 montsh to process part A....not sure if she applied inland or outland.

arunsgirl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-12-2010
LANDED..........
16-08-2011
Stumpedmom said:
The medical is to be submitted with the original application and everything could possibly be returned to you if its not there.
This is first stage of the procedure - sponsorship aproval - they don't look at medical's at this point. Medical is needed in stage 2, in the embassy. If you read the instructions for applying closely it actually says that the embassy requests a medical check, so there is absolutely no need to have it now. Your doctor sends your medical directly to the embassy not to Mississauga, where sponsorship is processed.

Stumpedmom said:
order caips notes and keep pushing to find out about your current application, as a previous poster stated, it sounds like it has been put either into the inland applications, or into the extended family applications...

CAIPS notes are notes on the application, that means observations of the agent, and since we think our file has been lost, there is probably NO CAIPS NOTES EXISTING, no? As for to keep pushing... I think none of you knows how many times we call and write and try to get help on the case. This is desperate measures now. And as far as a mistake for inland goes...Inland applications are processed in Vegreveille, Quebec, so it makes no sense to suggest it has been mistaken for that, since the application is in Mississauga, Ontario - office that only processes outland aplications.

Stumpedmom said:
I would follow the advice of the more experienced, senior members.
Experienced member?! What makes one an experienced member? The fact that the application went trough without any problem? I am sorry but I much prefer the advice of a professional, that is a lawyer or a consultant that does that for a living. And before you start a long post about lawyers and consultants being greedy and corrupt, please read all the posts of this thread CLOSELY.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
arunsgirl said:
This is first stage of the procedure - sponsorship aproval - they don't look at medical's at this point. Medical is needed in stage 2, in the embassy. If you read the instructions for applying closely it actually says that the embassy requests a medical check, so there is absolutely no need to have it now. Your doctor sends your medical directly to the embassy not to Mississauga, where sponsorship is processed.

CAIPS notes are notes on the application, that means observations of the agent, and since we think our file has been lost, there is probably NO CAIPS NOTES EXISTING, no? As for to keep pushing... I think none of you knows how many times we call and write and try to get help on the case. This is desperate measures now. And as far as a mistake for inland goes...Inland applications are processed in Vegreveille, Quebec, so it makes no sense to suggest it has been mistaken for that, since the application is in Mississauga, Ontario - office that only processes outland aplications.

Experienced member?! What makes one an experienced member? The fact that the application went trough without any problem? I am sorry but I much prefer the advice of a professional, that is a lawyer or a consultant that does that for a living. And before you start a long post about lawyers and consultants being greedy and corrupt, please read all the posts of this thread CLOSELY.
Firstly, stop giving advice to people that could potentially hurt them worse. We all here understand where the application is stuck at and that it is sponsor approval portion at Mississauga. And second NO the medicals should not be sent later unless the specific region guide states so in most cases you HAVE to include or it can be returned. Thirdly, Mississauga checks before beginning to process the application that everything is included and no the medicals aren't received at Mississauga and they are sent to the visa office you are being processed through when requested but Mississauga makes sure that the medical results will be there for the visa office to request. Otherwise if everything isn't there, how can they process it? Unless you want to cause even more problems/delays to your file, go by the rules that CIC implements.

And with everyone requesting to order CAIPS notes, they are just trying to help out because in most cases it does say something about the file. If in fact they have mixed it up under another process then it should have evidence of that in the CAIPS. You seem to think that because your application is lost that there is no evidence or trace of it. That is very incorrect. I know of someone that was being processed inland and their whole file was lost for MONTHS and they were told there was no trace. However, they kept pushing it and a couple of weeks after pushing it was "FOUND" and their application was processed at the normal timeframe with no delays even though they (CIC) had said the file was lost. Another thing Vegreville is in Alberta, not Quebec.

Yes, an inland application can be accidentally filled out (thinking its the outland forms they filled out) and sent to Mississauga. Mississauga then looks at it realizing it is not the appropriate outland forms and either returns it or sends it to the appropriate office in Vegreville to finish processing for the inland forms. It isn't the first it has happened and won't be the last. And my last comment (which I was going to reframe from) is please stop coming in here like you know all about the process because a "lawyer told you so". It isn't that they aren't reliable but if you take a look around you would realize that more cases then not applicant's complain that they trusted them too much and should have listened to others more. It is good you have one you feel you can trust but don't think that they don't ever make mistakes or are wrong because you're mistaken. By experienced members they mean by people that have spent hours upon hours of research, gone through tough experiences, and are sharing their experiences to help make others process easier. That is experienced. Not to mention do not talk down to other members when they are sharing invaluable help when they don't even need to take the time to do that but they are doing it to make this process easier on everyone. On a side note, we have many informative/educated consultants/lawyers on here as well that provide their help for free when they don't need to and even they will sadly admit that not all consultants/lawyers are right in what they do.

All I can say is that most people here do not give the advice unless they know the answer to it. All we are trying to do is help.
I am just getting sick of the "not it all" behaviour towards other members. They don't deserve it.

P.S. Also about the medicals. When they talk about requesting proof later they are talking about the visa office requesting them from Ottawa. And proof is needed in the initial submission. And the doctor sends the proof to Ottawa NOT the visa office. When the visa office needs the medical they request from Ottawa. And the first portion is "sponsor" approval NOT "sponsorship" approval. Sponsorship approval is when both the sponsor and applicant are approved. Seems like you didn't read closely enough.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Quote from: arunsgirl on March 28, 2011, 05:05:32 am

i fully agree with Love_Young; first don't think that if u consulted a lawyer then IT IS how he says...maybe it applies to ur situation but it does not mean that it would apply to gladiateur or other ones; each situation is different and only the people in question (sponsor + the applicant) can know it full, not anyone else

second please let everyone share their opinion without making them feeling bad that they did...at the end, we all take from our busy schedules to help others and we don't get anything in return...experienced member could guide him better than a lawyer - these are people who have seen a lot, read a lot and have no interest in giving bad advice - if someone posted 5000-10000 times like Leon, PMM, rjessome and others and if the majority here trust his opinion that says a lot...as for a lawyer, many of them once they got their money they don't care anymore...

third the medicals r needed from the beginning - it is part of the checklist; this is spouse sponsorship where they ask everything from the beginning to make the process faster...if there are documents missing in the checklist the whole application could get returned...gladiateur, hope u made photocopy of the copy 2 receipt - u can submit that with explanation that the original was submitted with the 1st application...if not, ask the DMP to give u the receipt number or something like that; based on that they could trace ur medical file and get it when they need it...also u need new police certificates, they don't accept photocopy of those

Stumpedmom

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2011 Receivd CPC-M
AOR Received.
16/06/2011
File Transfer...
06/05/2011 Received in Buffalo, 06/2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Done....
12/10/2010
Interview........
waived...obviously cuz we got the PPR
Passport Req..
16/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
24/8/2011 in our hands 8/29/2011
LANDED..........
3/9/2011
Arunsgirl, I really think you do need to do your research and look more into the advice that you are giving...as I said in my previous post, which you ignored...ORIGINAL documentation of medical and other documents such as marriage certificate, police certificates and application forms ARE required with the initial application that is sent to Mississauga for sponsor approval. Why would Mississauga send an incomplete file to the processing VO?

I personally could not justify losing 1100 plus dollars without knowing FOR SURE (through the CAIPS notes) that it is definitely lost.

As I also said in my earlier post, if the local MP is not willing to help then call another MP from the surrounding area...

I am also wondering why it is that you are so concerned when you just filed your application in January? I completely understand how hard it is to be apart from your spouse, I got married last July and still can not have my husband with me.

Patience is a virtue and will make this process so much easier....

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hello,,,,,lol,,,everybody calm down,,please,,,,lol,,,that's okay Stumpedmom,missmini,Love_Young ,arunsgirl...i wanna than everybody here for their help,it's really appreciated,and i can't find words to describe how grateful i am,for all of you
arunsgilr is really desperate,as she said,she wants her husband by her side so bad,,,im desperate too,as you know it has been more then 8 months that im waiting for our application that is in Mississauga since last June 2010,and the hardest part in my story,is that im the applicant who doesn't live in canada and can't do too much,i keep asking and telling my wife what to do,and you can all imagine how hard it is,,,im sure if i was in canada,and it was me the sponsor,i would do anything,and i really mean anything to find out what happen with my application,but when i ask my wife who i really love so much to do this and this,and when i ask her what did you get?!then the answers aren't satisfying me,because my wife didn't push up and insist,she just trust anyone tells her,we are going to look for your file,and get back to you in a week,and then he never gets back to you,it is really hard,,,and she doesn't wanna come to this forum so she can read other's experiences,,,i asked her many times and she said,she doesn't care about others,she only wanna our application to be approved and things go well!!!!!
last night while we were chatting,i told her that i worry about my medical,and that im confused,if i need a new one first or no,and she said,no,i don't need it for now,,it will be asked for later at the embassy office here,and then she said,please,stop worrying about that,i will get it all done,,,dont worry,,,,
you know,it's me who contacted her MP for the first time,,,i was looking for his phon number and email address,till i found it,and then i sent him an email in her name,and he asked me to call him and explain the problem to him
i did contact him,because my wife wouldn't before,she kept telling me he isn't a good person and that he is an idiot,,,,i said i dont care if he is an idiot,just contact him first and then we will know for sure
anyway,she contacted him and when she said that they keep telling her from that immigration call center that the application is in process,then it's okay,there is no problem,,,but does he know that it's been there since last June 2010?§!!!!!!!!!!!!!and that 8 months is really a big problem?!!!!!!i have no idea
im going to talk to her tonight,and then see if she got any news today,,,
i really feel like soon im gonna give up and stop asking her about the application or anything that has contact with the immigration,im getting tired,,,and it's her who should finds out what happened,because she is the Canadian citizen,it's her right to get married and sponsor her husband,,,and me im just a Moroccan man who can't do anything from here,,,one of good people on this forum has given me a number of Mississauga that even if im not in the country,i still can contact them,so im gonna try that and then see
thank you very much and you have all a very nice day

arunsgirl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-12-2010
LANDED..........
16-08-2011
I ma glad to see you in a better mood, Gladiateur19. :) Let's wait and see what happens. Good luck to all. I hope no one has to go trough what we are.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
arunsgirl said:
I ma glad to see you in a better mood, Gladiateur19. :) Let's wait and see what happens. Good luck to all. I hope no one has to go trough what we are.
so what did you decide arunsgirl???are you redoing a new application?
im gonna get a new medicale test,,,

arunsgirl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-12-2010
LANDED..........
16-08-2011
We have copies of the original one, so we have just sent those in yesterday.