+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We sent you a message about your application

mayach

May 19, 2023
The message is still there and still no update please inform when you get any update and the glitch get fixed

nilmamak7

Sep 9, 2021
Hi, the PR tracker for my sponsorship application shows "We sent you a message about your application" on 19 March 2023 but I didn't get any email from IRCC and nor does my GCKey account where my application is linked show any message. Did anyone know where I can find this message or if it is common to get such spurious messages. Thanks!
how did you figure it out that was a glitch?

Maire

Mar 2, 2024
Hi, the PR tracker for my sponsorship application shows "We sent you a message about your application" on 19 March 2023 but I didn't get any email from IRCC and nor does my GCKey account where my application is linked show any message. Did anyone know where I can find this message or if it is common to get such spurious messages. Thanks!

Maire

Mar 2, 2024
Bro did you received your visa, actually I'm getting same option in my ircc acount but till now i didn't receive any mail & sms.