+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We just came back from vfs global for biometrics, I need some info?

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Well Well Well.... I sent them a message and asking them why they are requesting the passport... I got a nice reply from VSFglobal from Cebu Philippines, confusing English:

Dear Applicant ,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Philippines.

Please be informed that if the Canadian Embassy require you to submit the passport, you need to submit that in the visa application centre not in the Embassy because they will accept that if you submit the passport direct to them

How could IRCC / CIC allow companies doing business with them if they can't even communicate well in English? The response I got from them is unacceptable. "because they will accept that if you submit the passport direct to them" anyone could explain the last part?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Well Well Well.... I sent them a message and asking them why they are requesting the passport... I got a nice reply from VSFglobal from Cebu Philippines, confusing English:

Dear Applicant ,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Philippines.

Please be informed that if the Canadian Embassy require you to submit the passport, you need to submit that in the visa application centre not in the Embassy because they will accept that if you submit the passport direct to them

How could IRCC / CIC allow companies doing business with them if they can't even communicate well in English? The response I got from them is unacceptable. "because they will accept that if you submit the passport direct to them" anyone could explain the last part?
Thats bad english or a typo on their part. It should be they ‘wont accept’.

Olamigold14

Jul 27, 2020
You do need to submit your passport...to VAC once you receive your PPR. What might not be clear is "I should expect an email from IRCC in about three/four days... She said it was a request letter from IRCC and I need to bring back to VSFglobal". It is not normal that they (VAC) would know the dates that you would receive PPR from CIC; especially as you have not done medicals yet. I dont think it is related to PPR...Might be something else
How much does biometric test cost