+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details. Please I receive this message

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details. Please I receive this message from IRCC regarding my children's medical results. I have sent the web form to them attaching copies of the medical exam for my children. I want to IOM to report and they informed me that they have sent the required medical result. this message has not changed. Please what can I do?it is three weeks now and it is also over one month since they issue the medical examination request. I have also sent a case specific to IRCC Kenya Office. I have not received any response please advice me.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details. Please I receive this message from IRCC regarding my children's medical results. I have sent the web form to them attaching copies of the medical exam for my children. I want to IOM to report and they informed me that they have sent the required medical result. this message has not changed. Please what can I do?it is three weeks now and it is also over one month since they issue the medical examination request. I have also sent a case specific to IRCC Kenya Office. I have not received any response please advice me.
I have the same situation and I submitted the result by two ways month ago and today they put for me they did not receive the MR and I do not know why?

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
I have the same situation and I submitted the result by two ways month ago and today they put for me they did not receive the MR and I do not know why?
And they change my status from required to submitted

Joseph777777

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Since u submitted it through webform and also iom already sent it them it will be updated soon maybe Friday ircc are on strike tho

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
Thank you for your responses. I am hopeful. Have they issue a letter of introduction for you? And what do you mean by IRCC on strike?

Perry314

May 5, 2023
Hi, I’m also experiencing the same thing, did medicals for my daughter since 8th of march and up till now, the status of the medicals is the same as yours. The wait is really frustrating and exhausting. I called Qlife and they sent a confirmation that medical has been uploaded since 13th of march. I’ve raised webform like 3 times now and still no update. I’m just tired at this point. Also, how did you reach out to Ircc Kenya. Thank you

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
Continue writing them through using webform everyday. I know you will get a response. I am hoping to get a response as well. Thank you.

Perry314

May 5, 2023
Continue writing them through using webform everyday. I know you will get a response. I am hoping to get a response as well. Thank you.
Thanks, I’ve sent series of web forms already, at this point I don’t even know what to do. I don’t know if submitting a new application would help.

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
I will not advise you to submit a new application but wait I know they will approve it because they have accepted my children medical result

Reactions: KikyNkay

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi
Any body knows how much time take to process the background ? They put « we are processing the background if we need anything we will contact you. I have this since 2 months .
thanks