+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

emmanuelnwobu

Oct 20, 2023
no it's not a duplicate post I made a mistake by posting it in a different post please advice, that is my situation as it is now
please if you can help me or device me on what to do next, I only started preparing for study permit last year 2023 I don't even know what was posted on 2020 I only started last year so if someone have posted similar issue I don't know about it I promise you I only started last year which I was refused now I've only reapplied

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
please if you can help me or device me on what to do next, I only started preparing for study permit last year 2023 I don't even know what was posted on 2020 I only started last year so if someone have posted similar issue I don't know about it I promise you I only started last year which I was refused now I've only reapplied
If you don‘t have response the second last week of August get a new LOA deferring until the next session. Update your file with webform.

emmanuelnwobu

Oct 20, 2023
thank you for getting back at me and responding to my question however the problem is I have spoken to my college but they said to me the fact that I have deferred my program twice I have to wait till October 2 when application reopen for me to apply agribusiness program I will get my new offer later but now my program date is September 3 and my college said I should wait till October 2nd while my program start September 3 so I don't know what to do between that passage since my application is still in process that is why I'm seeking for device please and thank you

Justti

Aug 22, 2024
I have a concern about the eligibility review, my eligibility review is rolled back today from we are reviewing to we will send you a message when we start review of your eligibility. anyone has any answer about this or is anyone facing the same issue?
Hey buddy! What happened? Was your visa approved ?

emmanuelnwobu

Oct 20, 2023
Good morning guys
Please advice
I ordered my notes yesterday
It says
Eligibility: recommended interview

Please can someone that might have experienced these tell me what this mean

please
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good morning guys
Please advice
I ordered my notes yesterday
It says
Eligibility: recommended interview

Please can someone that might have experienced these tell me what this mean

please
Thanks
They want to talk to you personally. Maybe they think some documents are fake. Did you do it yourself or with an agent?