Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
What the heck ? Why is a BG check now?
They are making fun of the applicants now.

could be the result of increasing number of fraudulent marriage, kids cases.

Only god knows.
I agree with you. They are making fun of us. That is an excuse only. What about those who get visas in 6 months after application, what time do they do their own background checks.

They need only our money f or their economy. Once they get the money they start bring excuses here and there. hmmm they do not keep to their words. that is for sure. In the future they will surely regret all what they are doing to applicants.

Live continues even outside of canada.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What if I land alone as a principal applicant in canada, will I be able to later sponsor my wife and unborn kid

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Dear singhlovcan
I have the same timeline as yours and as u can see, I made mescals in April 2011 and still waiting for PPR. I sent several enquiries to CHC london and got the same reply as urs. My lawyer told me that background review means background checks are completed and awaiting final review by the imm officer before requesting the PPR. The PPR is usually requested by email.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
SinghLovCan,

Yea, you would be able to do that.
spousal/family reunification sponsorship takes around a year to be finalized by CIC.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
SinghLovCan,

Yea, you would be able to do that.
spousal/family reunification sponsorship takes around a year to be finalized by CIC.
I will be able to do it. Even if my doesnt travel with me on PR and she gives birth?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
yea man,
you'd always be able to apply for them if you could show enough income and have paid the tax while your stay in Canada. and of course the sufficient fund in Canada to support your family upon their arrival there. I wonder why you don wanna include them now in your application?

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is pregnant, shes already in my application. Im just checking what options I will have if she isnt avle to travel due to advanced stage of pregnancy. We are waiting for PPR.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
SinghLovCan said:
My wife is pregnant, shes already in my application. Im just checking what options I will have if she isnt avle to travel due to advanced stage of pregnancy. We are waiting for PPR.
Hi friend,

Instead of going all through the hassle of sponsoring your family again[which will require atleast1-2 years],in case if you dont receive your PPR within your wife;s safe travelling period,you can always request London to extend your passport submission deadline[even until a few weeks before your meds expiry]and if still your wife s delivery is not finished till your meds expiry you can also request them to re issue you new meds forms for you and your family and even you can postpone your re meds till birth of your child..[Read experience of another applicant of London "RDK" who received PPR in Jan. just few weeks before his meds expiry so he requested London to defer his PPr and issue him a re med forms which was easily accepted by London ]

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guys-i-got-the-passport-request-t81144.0.html;msg961981#msg961981

In that case after re doing your meds you will have one year to enter Canada which I think is a better option for you.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How muchvtime do they take for stamPing.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does this mean we have to wait 8 weeks? Can I send passport to a friend who can get it stamped in london?

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
SinghLovCan said:
Does this mean we have to wait 8 weeks? Can I send passport to a friend who can get it stamped in london?
Yes for sure you can do it. I also did the same and my visa was stamped within one week of PP submission.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we send our passport by DHL or FEDEX then what is the timeframe?

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got the canadian visa hahaha. Thank u