surat
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 band
all people who applied between 29 to 5 will get their status changed today,,,wat u thnk??

worldofsanal023

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not sure what is going on ....its 15 working days now bt status has not changed...

i m so tensed n worried cant tell u ...

i m jst praying to God we all get Visa

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its really bad........one of my friend applied on 12 Dec got visa today.....wht are they doing with our files.....

sureshmaxss

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Do you think our application has misplaced in chc????
just saying, i dont know what is holding them to take decision.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sureshmaxss said:
Do you think our application has misplaced in chc????
just saying, i dont know what is holding them to take decision.
not like that.. as more you wait.. you will get good sign.. search "astonmartin" as user name in forum.. and then u knew how much he waited for his PP n visa...

Blue Knight

Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2013
LANDED..........
18-01-2013
vimalind said:
not like that.. as more you wait.. you will get good sign.. search "astonmartin" as user name in forum.. and then u knew how much he waited for his PP n visa...
@vimalind You are right about astonmartin but I think he got his passport in 12-13 days. We submitted our applications on 30th Nov and still no change in status today (14th working day).

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blue Knight said:
@ vimalind You are right about astonmartin but I think he got his passport in 12-13 days. We submitted our applications on 30th Nov and still no change in status today (14th working day).
@ Blue Knight go thru the bellow links. then you come to know one true story shared by one of our forum member.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-me-really-tense-t115417.0.html;msg1936225#msg1936225

Finally the result is...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-dreams-comes-now-t115547.0.html;msg1689705#msg1689705

svs91

Oct 21, 2012
you are right dude.. I have applied on dec 5th and today the my PP has been dispatched from CHC.. i am so tensed about my visa now.. Pray for me guys... :) :)

Blue Knight

Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2013
LANDED..........
18-01-2013
vimalind said:
@ Blue Knight go thru the bellow links. then you come to know one true story shared by one of our forum member.
@vimalind Thanks for sharing those links. I guess we should just wait and hope for the best.

Just one question. After 15 working days are over, do you think contacting CHC via email/phone will be of any help?

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blue Knight said:
@ vimalind Thanks for sharing those links. I guess we should just wait and hope for the best.

Just one question. After 15 working days are over, do you think contacting CHC via email/phone will be of any help?
I tried in my case of my Sep visa application to contact thru mail/call, CHC wont encourage by giving answer thru voice/mail, if u try also it wont affect your visa application processing date/decision.

Aston's visa was stamped 7 days b4 dispatching.. sometimes the release of PP also may delayed.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
svs91 said:
you are right dude.. I have applied on dec 5th and today the my PP has been dispatched from CHC.. i am so tensed about my visa now.. Pray for me guys... :) :)

All the best @svs91 :), Best of luck.. and god's blessings will be with you..