+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAT NEX

rags83

Nov 26, 2009
Hi I am Sunny from India.

Guys i need some advice from your end.

I have been accepted to George Brown College for January 10 Session. Due to delay in my Education loan my deadline for submitting of Study Visa under SPP was over n VFS canada posted on there website

"Applications for a Study Permit received after 23 December for programs beginning in January 2010 may be refused unless the letter of acceptance from the Canadian educational institution clearly states that the student will be admitted to a later program of study".

But i still applied for student visa on 29th as i got the sanction letter of Education loan on 24 Dec. I have paid full fee, got eduction loan done, booked air ticket for 12th.

So do you thing will i get a call for Medical or they will just refuse it as i applied after 23rd.

can anyone help !!!

wistful_wenxh

Dec 22, 2009
Hi Sunny,
Since you applied after the deadline set by the consulate, they might not process your application for Jan intake and you might have to get it deferred for next intake.

You could call VFS and find out.

rags83

Nov 26, 2009
hey thnx wistful for ur accurate n true reply ... today i got letter from high commission stating i cant get admission in JAN session and ask for letter of SEPT 10 Session.

So, i m worried will High Commission will give me Visa for September or not ?? Because they have sent my application back and ask for documents ( New College Offer Letter).

Will it be considered Visa refusal in High Commission in there data or they gave me a another chance to apply ??

Should i apply as they have sent my application back and i have to apply it again (but all the documents are with High Commission).

wistful_wenxh

Dec 22, 2009
hey don worry... this wont affect ur next application.

If you wanna go earlier than september then you could apply to centennial college. they hav sum summer(May) sessions too.. you could change your course or college if you want to when you reach canada. But you would have to get the details changed on your bank loan letter though.

If you want I can give you an agents details who got my admission and file preparation. You could discuss with him. He doesnt charge anything and is very reliable. A lot of my friends have gone through him too.

Lemme know if you need any help.

rags83

Nov 26, 2009
hey wistful i am nt in a hurry for Canada, I will stick to my same college (George Brown College) and to same course (Financial Services) & thanks for helping me in giving your agent name, in fact my agent (Megamind) is also good the girls had done hard work for my application.

I appreciate for helping me by the way are you in Canada or in India ??

rags83

Nov 26, 2009
thats great .. gud luck n wihc course u goin for n wich college ?? n r u frm delhi n who was ur consultant