+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi there, is this thread for the spousal sponsorship only, or for the parent sponsorship as well?

Application sent June 12, 2019
Application received June 17, 2019
AOR October 23, 2019
Bio requested Feb 09, 2020
Feb 13, 2020 received a letter from CIC that my Mom's case will be moved to Warsaw

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnson7771

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi there, is this thread for the spousal sponsorship only, or for the parent sponsorship as well?

Application sent June 12, 2019
Application received June 17, 2019
AOR October 23, 2019
Bio requested Feb 09, 2020
Feb 13, 2020 received a letter from CIC that my Mom's case will be moved to Warsaw

Thanks
you are welcome:)

YourMama

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Here is my parent sponsorship timeline if this helps anyone in the future. I think our case was the first one from 2019 batch to go to Warsaw.

Invitation email April 25, 2019
Application sent April 26, 2019
Application received April 29, 2019
AOR July 11, 2019
Bio requested July 31, 2019
DM for sponsor August 1, 2019
Bio completed August 15, 2019
IME requested September 3, 2019
PCC requested September 5, 2019
PCC submitted October 8, 2019
IME submitted October 8, 2019
IME passed October 11, 2019
DM for applicant February 18, 2020
PPR February 19, 2020

Applicant is from Kazakhstan. Good luck to all!

Captain789

May 27, 2018
People tend to get emotional in those sorts of things, that's why I don't recommend to do it without professional help. I can get away with it because I myself practiced law and did some immigration. Before writing an administrative inquiry, you need to make sure basically that you're right, you're not clueless, you're informed about the procedure and about your rights. Waiting for the whole year is definitely an element. Pointing out that you consulted GCMS notes and nothing is done is another element. All claims must always be based on verifiable data that they can't deny, without forgetting that they ALWAYS have more info. You need to get as much info as possible before writing to them. After that, you need to expect to get a very broad and sneaky answer, but stuff may or may not happen in the background. If you start insulting them, it's over. Bonus points if they've dealt with you before and they know who you are. So unless you REALLY know what you're doing and you feel up to it, I always recommend to get professional help.

... and by the way guys, what I'm saying here is not based on some special knowledge of facts. It's just my perception of things, so don't take it too seriously, it may be wrong.
Hello, thank you for sharing your experience. Do you recommend to become more persistent, once the 6 months period expire and nothing happens?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello,

So my case is in Warsaw as well. I had some update this week, but nothing has changed, waiting for gcms notes. Am a bit worried that it can take up to 12 months to wait.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
So we bought our tickets. I do have to say our case was unique, don't feel frustrated if you have been waiting longer than us.

Best of luck to everyone. <3

Application Received: March 8th
AOR1: April 7th
Sponsor Approval: April 25th
Medical Request: April 26th
Biometrics Request: May 1st
Medical Passed: May 4th
File Transferred to Warsaw: May 13th
AOR2: June 7th
eCAS shows 'We started processing your application...': September 5th
Ghost Update : November 27th
Decision Made/Pre-arrival letter : November 27th
PPR : December 2nd
Arrival : December 25th
Hello, did you get any email about AOR2? How did you know when it was transferred?

Reactions: Johnson7771

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, can anyone please tell me what AOR2 looks like? My case is in Warsaw, but I didn't have any.

Thank you.
PA receive letter "Acknowledgement of Receipt " (PDF in GCKEY near letter about MED and BIO) :
Dear NAME: This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on 11/01/2019.
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in any future correspondence.
Processing time...........info about all process

and in ECAS will be change satus (second time) in process and new lines on PA`s side:
  1. We sent NAME correspondence acknowledging receipt of NAME's application(s) on February 7, 2020.
  2. We started processing NAME's application on February 7, 2020.

write your timeline pls

Last edited:

Captain789

May 27, 2018
PA receive letter "Acknowledgement of Receipt " (PDF in GCKEY near letter about MED and BIO) :
Dear NAME: This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on 11/01/2019.
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in any future correspondence.
Processing time...........info about all process

and in ECAS will be change satus (second time) in process and new lines on PA`s side:
  1. We sent NAME correspondence acknowledging receipt of NAME's application(s) on February 7, 2020.
  2. We started processing NAME's application on February 7, 2020.

write your timeline pls
Well, I do have letter about BIO, but I don't have any about MED either. Only the statement that I have passed it.

I can't access ecas https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/dataaccessexception.do it says there is either a problem or they can't find my file....

Biometrics 22nd of Jan. A ghost update this week, nothing has changed.
I have checked my files and my work history also says - updated, so it seems that either they have update it and it's fine or not.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Well, I do have letter about BIO, but I don't have any about MED either. Only the statement that I have passed it.

I can't access ecas https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/dataaccessexception.do it says there is either a problem or they can't find my file....

Biometrics 22nd of Jan. A ghost update this week, nothing has changed.
I have checked my files and my work history also says - updated, so it seems that either they have update it and it's fine or not.
where from PA? strange that you can`t use ecas...i think you do mistake :rolleyes: