+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to Work in Canada,

mashood ather

Apr 11, 2024
Hello,

This is Mashood Ather from Pakistan. I am looking forward to work in Canada in any field, company and department. I have worked with several organizations such as book publications, travel agencies, worked in the factory manufacturing towels as compliance officer. I am also freelance book composer a editor and proof reader. I am intermediate graphic designer smartly work for my prestigious clients, very motivated and highly committed to any work I do as its my goals to work and achieve something bigger and better.

I have always looked forward to work abroad in order to explore the new working environment as it makes you more better and learn many more different things to deal with. I am a multi-tasked, ready to come up with challenges and love to observe working pressure.

Currently working with the educational institution, specifically a financial sector who certify the students who are working in banks, AMC's, Brokerage Houses respectively.

Looking forward to grab an opportunity and prove my words right.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello,

This is Mashood Ather from Pakistan. I am looking forward to work in Canada in any field, company and department. I have worked with several organizations such as book publications, travel agencies, worked in the factory manufacturing towels as compliance officer. I am also freelance book composer a editor and proof reader. I am intermediate graphic designer smartly work for my prestigious clients, very motivated and highly committed to any work I do as its my goals to work and achieve something bigger and better.

I have always looked forward to work abroad in order to explore the new working environment as it makes you more better and learn many more different things to deal with. I am a multi-tasked, ready to come up with challenges and love to observe working pressure.

Currently working with the educational institution, specifically a financial sector who certify the students who are working in banks, AMC's, Brokerage Houses respectively.

Looking forward to grab an opportunity and prove my words right.
No jobs here