+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want to visit canada

Apr 13, 2008
i have a friend in canada she invite me to canada i submit all my completed documents to embassy but they refuse with the reason that i am not sure that u will leave the canada at the end of visit period. Now we want to marry me and i am from pakistan now wat is the best way to come to canada and also take less time. please comments.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sweetzainsweet said:
i have a friend in canada she invite me to canada i submit all my completed documents to embassy but they refuse with the reason that i am not sure that u will leave the canada at the end of visit period. Now we want to marry me and i am from pakistan now wat is the best way to come to canada and also take less time. please comments.
You got your answer, that didn't believe you will leave, and it appears by wanting to marry, CHC was correct. Your friend is going to have to marry you abroad and then sponsor you to Canada.

PMM

Usually because youre nationality has a big chance not to return back to youre own country and has another motive not only to visit once the TRV expires. Just wait for the sponsor visa that is the fastest and legel way for you to enter canada.