+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want a college in B.C, Canada where I get a part time job easily with education.

2014Student

Jul 30, 2014
Hello, which college in B.C. has Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology? I want a college where I get a part time job easily.

excalibur001

Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS global, Makati, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
November 2013
Med's Done....
December 2013
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2014
LANDED..........
Augus 10 2014
2014Student said:
Hello, which college in B.C. has Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology? I want a college where I get a part time job easily.

how about the universal learning institute

humdrumdum

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VAC, Paper-based)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
Hi, if you're considering going to Vancouver, I would recommend BCIT. :) It's a reputable college for technical courses with a fairly good employment rate and they have a 2-year diploma program for Computer Information Technology with an optional co-op program. You can read about it here: http://www.bcit.ca/study/programs/5520diplt#overview

They also have various diploma and degree programs under Computing and Information Technology: http://www.bcit.ca/international/programs/fulltime/

I've been attending BCIT for the past year (but under health sciences) and I am very happy about the school! :D The workload is tough (compared to Canadian universities) but your teachers are experienced professionals who focus on the practical as opposed to the theoretical. Among the BC colleges, I would think BCIT is one of the best :D (not biased hahaha)

Other well known colleges in the Vancouver area are Kwantlen, Douglas, Langara, and VCC.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
The most booming economy in British Columbia is at Fort St. John. It is North East British Columbia. The economy is driven by oil and natural gas. And, Northern Lights College is here. A zero percent unemployment area, students find jobs in two or three days maximum once they reach here. And, moreover Northern Lights College is one of the cheapest colleges not only in B.C. but entire Canada. With $ 4425 per semester fee, it's easy for the students to manage it financially with the part time jobs. Basic Jobs in the restaurant earns around #13 to $14 an hour.

humdrumdum

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VAC, Paper-based)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
I don't think Northern Lights College has a program for IT... (Be careful of Ryan1981 since he seems to be a marketing agent or something...)

And honestly, Fort St. John is really far off north of BC. I would expect it to be a rural type of area, so if you're not used to that kind of environment, you might have difficulty adjusting.

It's easier to find a job if you would study in a reputable college in the Vancouver area. If you would decide to relocate to another place within BC, at least your credentials would be nicer compared to studying in a small college elsewhere. :)

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
BCIT is considered good in terms of job opportunities. And, if you are looking at settling in a big city like Vancouver, possibly that's the best option.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
humdrumdum said:
I don't think Northern Lights College has a program for IT... (Be careful of Ryan1981 since he seems to be a marketing agent or something...)

And honestly, Fort St. John is really far off north of BC. I would expect it to be a rural type of area, so if you're not used to that kind of environment, you might have difficulty adjusting.

It's easier to find a job if you would study in a reputable college in the Vancouver area. If you would decide to relocate to another place within BC, at least your credentials would be nicer compared to studying in a small college elsewhere. :)
yes there something fishy about this guy "Ryan1981"

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Link of Post Graduate specialization http://www.nlc.bc.ca/Programs/AllPrograms–Alphabetical/BusinessManagementPostDegreeDiploma-InformationTechnologySpecialization.aspx.