+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waitng for passports from ndvo

arav22

Jan 4, 2012
Mr qorax I need your valuable suggestion on this matter iam new on this forum My medical was done in mid Nov2011 Iam a Jan 2011 applicant. my dd was en cashed on first week of DEC. passports were sent along with dd. My ecas status is showing medical received from first week of DEC. Iam waiting for DM I want to know how long it will take For DM AND get my visa. medical received means what? my medicals are OK or it just indicate medicals are only received by them and they have to make a decision on medicals.

Is it wise to go for caips notice at this stage
can I use some of funds is it safe to withdraw some funds can vo cross check my funds at this stage.

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Dear Arav,
just wait for few weeks. every thing is ok. the next step is DM which is not far away from you.

Regards
Seema Vashista
arav22 said:
Mr qorax I need your valuable suggestion on this matter iam new on this forum My medical was done in mid Nov2011 Iam a Jan 2011 applicant. my dd was en cashed on first week of DEC. passports were sent along with dd. My ecas status is showing medical received from first week of DEC. Iam waiting for DM I want to know how long it will take For DM AND get my visa. medical received means what? my medicals are OK or it just indicate medicals are only received by them and they have to make a decision on medicals.

can I use some of funds is it safe to withdraw some funds can vo cross check my funds at this stage.

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
I'm also in the same boat! Sent passports on 10th Dec'11. Medical received line has also been updated to ecas but still waiting for DM!

arav22 said:

tot2311

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the same with me.
Can you please tell me what is DM?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..