+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting Queue on New law post 27th Feb 2008

tilakm4

Aug 21, 2008
Hello everyone

Can anybody tell me what will happen to applications that are submitted after 27th Feb 2008 in terms of waiting time?
Will these applications be processed along the same queue or will they be treated in a different queue as per priority defined by CIC?
Because in New Delhi office, the backlog is long, so if the new applications are treated in the same old queue then there is very little chance of improvement in the near future.

Thanks for your answers...I am debating this theory for quite long and not finding an answer. Please help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tilakm4 said:
Hello Everyone...please answer my question if you have the info.

Thanks
Once instructions are issued for post 27/02/08, if the job skills of the applicant are not on the "expidited list" then they will be returned without processing. CHC will be going through pre 27/02/08 applications for those applications on the list, those will probably be processed quickly. All others will "rot on the vine"

PMM

tilakm4

Aug 21, 2008
PMM

I have not applied yet. But thinking of applying sometime in next month. If my occupation is in the published list then it will be processed faster. This is what I gather from your reply.

If I am wrong pls explain once again. Else Thanks for the reply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tilakm4 said:
PMM

I have not applied yet. But thinking of applying sometime in next month. If my occupation is in the published list then it will be processed faster. This is what I gather from your reply.

If I am wrong pls explain once again. Else Thanks for the reply.
Your right.

PMM

nona alawaal

Aug 25, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

tilakm4 said:

Thanks
Once instructions are issued for post 27/02/08, if the job skills of the applicant are not on the "expidited list" then they will be returned without processing. CHC will be going through pre 27/02/08 applications for those applications on the list, those will probably be processed quickly. All others will "rot on the vine"

PMM
but where the "expidited list" ?????? do u have its link ...... thank u

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nona alawaal said:
PMM said:
Hi

tilakm4 said:

Thanks

PMM
but where the "expidited list" ?????? do u have its link ...... thank u
Because it hasn't been published yet.

PMM

C

cchabert

Rumors are..the list will be out on early November, I think after the election...some one can confirm?