Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Hello guys,

I am an Iranian engineer. I sent my documents to Sydney to apply under FSW program about a month ago. Now, I have 2 questions:

1- How much does it take for getting the file number. Do they have post it? or they are supposed to send me an email?
2- I hear somewhere there is no interview for FSW program now. Is it true? If no, how much does it take to invite me? Is it necessary to take my little daughter who is 8, for interview?

All answers in details would be highly appreciated ;)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
yali6027 said:
Hello guys,

I am an Iranian engineer. I sent my documents to Sydney to apply under FSW program about a month ago. Now, I have 2 questions:

1- How much does it take for getting the file number. Do they have post it? or they are supposed to send me an email?
2- I hear somewhere there is no interview for FSW program now. Is it true? If no, how much does it take to invite me? Is it necessary to take my little daughter who is 8, for interview?

All answers in details would be highly appreciated ;)
It may take further 1-2 months before your application is viewed by CIC-Sydney to determine the eligibility of your application. Once your application is deemed complete, 67 points or more are obtained and payment is successful, you will be receiving email from CIC for positive determination of eligibility.

It is absolutely wrong information "no interview for FSW program now", Once your application is transferred to your local visa office (depends on your current country of residence), they will access your application & if they have any concerns or doubts that require further documentation from you or they may decide to request for an interview. Reasons could be vary, may depend on your job verification or relvant to your travels or family composition. So all depends on visa officer assessment based on your provided application information. Once interview is determined as necessary to proceed further, visa office will send instructions for an interview and reason for the interview. It is very unlikely that they would ask 8 yr old child to appear in an interview. Most of the time, it is principal applicant who is called up for an interview unless reason for interview is related to marriage issues. So depends on interview reason....

Best Of Luck..

yali6027

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
Thank you so much mabmabs for your complete answer.

So, it is "possible" for an invitation of interview, and it is not an inevitable step of immigration process. Isn't it?

Another question here is that the time of process is mentioned about 30 months for the local office. I would like to know that if it is the maximum predicted time for the progress, or all files need this time to complete? In other words, Is it possible to complete the immigration precess less than the time which is mentioned in CIC web site? If so, how much the time would be for the local office of Ankara, Turkey? ::)

yali6027

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
No body here to answer me?? :( :( :(

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
yali6027 said:
No body here to answer me?? :( :( :(
Generally the processing takes less than indicated on the official CIC site. Visa offices are working faster than before. You better check the FSW-2014 spreadsheet statistics.

yali6027

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
:) :) :) Thanks a lot..