+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Visa

SFAIZA

May 11, 2015
Hey, I am from Pakistan, I applied on 8th april, got my medical call on 20th may and my medical was held on 4th june. but no response yet. how much time it usually takes after medical is been done

Jun 12, 2015
Hi SFaiza,

After the Medical it take normally 2 to 3 weeks but it differs from country to country, I have heard students had to wait for up 2 months before they sent a request to send their passports.

Note : This is what I heard. You can always call the Canadian embassy or CIC to check the status of your application.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
SFAIZA said:
Hey, I am from Pakistan, I applied on 8th april, got my medical call on 20th may and my medical was held on 4th june. but no response yet. how much time it usually takes after medical is been done

assalamualikum faiza

inshAllah you will get Visa soon might be next week.... 2 to 3 weeks normally taken..... from which city you belong in Pakistan? n did you apply via paper base??

seena

Apr 30, 2015
SFAIZA said:
i applied via paper work from karachi.. hopefully i get it soon...
yeah hopefully inshAllah... i also applied from karachi on 15th of june... now waiting for their response

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Can we do medical examination in advance?

SFAIZA said: