+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Vfs Bangalore unite here..

varma

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FAYZAN ALI where did u applied? i applied on 28th nov hyd vfs , didnt recived any mail yet? but one of my friend who applied along with me got visa on 12th

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
my frnd applied on 1st dec got visa.....another guy applied one application before me got the visa im still waiting
:mad:

varma

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we ll get update max on monday ...hope for the best

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
by monday u mean tomorrow or the other monday of other week................. :p just trying to relieve myself off the pressure same to you tooo buddy... ;)

annkit

Oct 25, 2014
guys, i got approval mail today at 9:47 AM,but my passport status still show "being processed"!!!!

i have applied at 27th nov and processing at banglore!!!

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
FAYZAN ALI said:
by monday u mean tomorrow or the other monday of other week................. :p just trying to relieve myself off the pressure same to you tooo buddy... ;)
@Fayzan please share me as soon as you get any update, I applied for the same course..

Oct 18, 2014
my visa got rejected could anyone help
reason stated your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employement, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
@yp k buddy but these "a holes" r not processing soon enough so got to wait any ways just finished shopping got all what i wanted

warm clothes travel bags accesories appliances for home usage etc good luck buddy we shall meet someday till then keep me posted anout you tooo..... :D :D :D :D :D

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
hey buddy just now got the email from immigration your application to work and study in canada has been appoved........with uic and passport dispatched date and destinatin........thnx for all the support...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

avesh1992

Jul 19, 2013
FAYZAN ALI said:
hey buddy just now got the email from immigration your application to work and study in canada has been appoved........with uic and passport dispatched date and destinatin........thnx for all the support...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
when did u apply and which vfs?

Esha Sri

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundeepkrishna said:
my visa got rejected could anyone help
reason stated your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employement, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans
Share ur profile to my personal mail. I shall try n help..

keval

Nov 27, 2014
YP said:
There are the chances that on Monday many of us will get reply from vfs bangalore so keep updated..
I applied on 4th december but still not get any reply from vfs Banglore.