+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Upcoming Draws

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Just got registered with forum few mins back. But I have done enough research and google.

To answer your queries no one knows about future draws. So lets hope for the best and hope we get to see 9th draw tonight. only hope not sure about anything

regards

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulpatel said:
NiravK whats your score bro?? have seen u replying in almost all posts. Hence if u can share your score?
Rahulpatel...I am at 416.

There is no intent to undermine anyone, but I feel amused and surprised sometimes when people with very low score showing great optimism for their success in the immigration process. This is specifically at a time when they know that for the cut off score to reach their levels is a far cry.

I have come across so many threads and even many rookie's have dropped me a text as if it appears that they just want to leapfrog to achieve their immigration objective without actually knowing the granular details of the process.

Having said this, I wish every member who is trying hard to achieve his /her dreams to reach Canada, receives an ITA very soon.

mr47ali

Apr 11, 2015
Hi acca.ali

Welcome to the forum. I would like to tell you that we have some great chaps here who helped me and everyone else a lot. So don't mind any harsh words if they come your way, everyone's under a great psychological pressure given the uncertainty surrounding the whole EE system.
as your username suggests, you did ACCA (like me) and where do you stand bro?
What's your your CRS score?

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi all,
my score is 411.
acc to site there shud be 15-25 draws, if not 25 then atleast they wud take out 15 draws. all of best to every1.

whatever happens is for the best was the only thing that cud have happened.

acca.ali3

May 21, 2015
Lahore
Thank you for each and every word :) before this forum I was all alone seeking a new and different place to start my life with but now i see a purpose and i am pretty hopeful for things to work my way :)

Now I am looking forward to see you all in Canada sooner or later :) by the way @niravk I am standing at 428

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acca.ali3 said:
Thank you for each and every word :) before this forum I was all alone seeking a new and different place to start my life with but now i see a purpose and i am pretty hopeful for things to work my way :)

Now I am looking forward to see you all in Canada sooner or later :) by the way @ niravk I am standing at 428
Your score is terrific acca.ali3. You will receive an ITA very soon.

d.r.

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulahoop said:
Don't take the cold reception personally this forum is just full of very stressed, very frustrated people as we're all going through an immensely stressful process. It might be worth taking a moment to read some old posts to get some idea of where things are at.

Stick at this forum though everyone's very decent and helpful, just stressed. :)
Sounds like living in Toronto. :p

lbo1985

May 22, 2015
ok i know no one knows if the draw is on today, but if it were to be today--what time would it be? were the previous draws all at specific times or just random times on that specific Friday? the only reason i would like to know is because i dont want to be looking at the computer 24-7 in anticipation.