+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for the test Scarborough-Toronto

Jh

Aug 22, 2013
Is there anyone in this forum who applied for canadian citizenship in May 2012?

tintinto

Jul 7, 2013
Applied in May 2012 in Kitchener. Processing started in December 2012. I was told my file was transferred to Kitchener in May 2013. Still waiting for the test.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
I applied in May 2012 and waiting for the test too :) also at Scarborough!

best of luck to you all!

spellbinder

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
A friend of mine got his test date at Scarborough scheduled for aug 31st. He applied in March 2012 from what I recall.

But the interesting bit is he came to know about this test date calling the CIC call center and he is yet to receive the actual letter. The agent tells him what to bring to the test and has no clue about the letter (it may or may not show up in the next 1 week). He can go for the test without the letter apparently.

heh... is this the process now (I am a future applicant)? You call CIC once/twice a month to check for your test/oath date? not inefficient at all....

CanadianSam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for grant of Citizenship: July 6, 2012
Acknowlegement Letter with Discover Canada book Sent by CIC: August 7, 2012 (Date on Letter)
Acknowlegement Letter Recieved in Mail: September 10, 2012
Single Application.
file transfered to Scarborough Office: January 7, 2013
No Change in Status
Still waiting..................... :)

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
spellbinder said:
A friend of mine got his test date at Scarborough scheduled for aug 31st. He applied in March 2012 from what I recall.

But the interesting bit is he came to know about this test date calling the CIC call center and he is yet to receive the actual letter. The agent tells him what to bring to the test and has no clue about the letter (it may or may not show up in the next 1 week). He can go for the test without the letter apparently.

heh... is this the process now (I am a future applicant)? You call CIC once/twice a month to check for your test/oath date? not inefficient at all....
No this is not the new process however you check you ECAS twice a week (Tuesdays & Saturdays). They are pretty efficient with updating online status.