+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card

pentester

Oct 10, 2016
Hi all,

I have a question regarding PR card, I am inland applicant and My PR application was approved on 24/June/2021, I applied for the PR card on the same day of approval and its been 3 months now I haven't received the card yet. My question is does the expiration date (31/Aug/2021) on eCOPR really matters as I am inland applicant and had already done the portal landing. Also, what should I do? should I keep waiting for my PR card (I have raised 2 web forms till this date) or is there anything I can do other than waiting?.

your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks everyone

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question regarding PR card, I am inland applicant and My PR application was approved on 24/June/2021, I applied for the PR card on the same day of approval and its been 3 months now I haven't received the card yet. My question is does the expiration date (31/Aug/2021) on eCOPR really matters as I am inland applicant and had already done the portal landing. Also, what should I do? should I keep waiting for my PR card (I have raised 2 web forms till this date) or is there anything I can do other than waiting?.

Thanks everyone
It is taking around 4 months to get PR card. You can call them and and ask about status.

Reactions: pentester

pentester

Oct 10, 2016
Thanks for the response. One more thing, I just married in July after getting eCopr. Do I need to tell IRCC about this or it doesn't matter.

Sarath.276

Jun 4, 2019
Hi all,

Thanks everyone
Hello,
Did you receive your PR card?? My wife is also
an inland applicant waiting since Aug 2021.. how were you able to contact CIC regarding this..
Please suggest