+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
I landed on October 23rd and still no news or letters or updates - I just called CIC and the lady said i need to resend new photos and the IM 5455 form. She emailed me the form links. It is weird they waited till I called to send this !
I checked the form and they require only my basic info and there is no where I can put my UCI or Application number, does anyone know if I'm missing something and how will they identify my file??
Thanks

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mazenrad said:
I landed on October 23rd and still no news or letters or updates - I just called CIC and the lady said i need to resend new photos and the IM 5455 form. She emailed me the form links. It is weird they waited till I called to send this !
I checked the form and they require only my basic info and there is no where I can put my UCI or Application number, does anyone know if I'm missing something and how will they identify my file??
Thanks
If this form has your name and date of birth they will be able to link it to your application

Nish13

Feb 5, 2016
anujgupta84 said:
The agent advised me to work on the instructions sent in the e-mail rather than waiting for that letter. So, I have sent the pics without actually receiving the letter. They mailed that letter a week back, still I haven't received that letter but my photographs were delivered to them on 10th.
Hi

Did you attach any cover letter to say that ur sending new pic.

I am planning to send new photos and will attach email print out ( sent by cic agent ), will also include copy of COPR n passport bio page.
Is that enough ?

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Diplomatru said:
If this form has your name and date of birth they will be able to link it to your application
Yes it does, Thanks Diplomatu !

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
Just called cic .. Last time when I called card was send out to printing on January 25th after that when I called them they did some mistake and they send to reprinting .. Today they told me that they have some difficulties with producing and that I should expect to be done by March 7th ;) very nice .. Hmm ..

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
We landed december 18 2015 and i just got my sons pr card but bot mine :eek: ..... i thought they will send both at same time, oh well, maybe mine is comming!!! Good luck and hope everyone gets the card soon!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Nish13 said:
Hi

Did you attach any cover letter to say that ur sending new pic.

I am planning to send new photos and will attach email print out ( sent by cic agent ), will also include copy of COPR n passport bio page.
Is that enough ?
I just sent the supplementary form, a copy of COPR and 2 pics in the envelope. Still waiting!!!!!!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Finland said:
Please advise what is the supplementary form , how can I get it ?
I will forward you the e-mail I got from the CIC Call center agent, it has the all the information. Share your ID here or PM me.

mazenrad

Aug 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Guys anyone can advise of his case after they sent their new photos how much time did it take to get back your new PR cards? I appreciate if more than a couple of people replied to this to compare.

Thanks

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Im confused.... Are they requesting new photos to everybody who sent the old size? Problem is we don't know if people who write about getting the pr card submitted the new size or old one.

Not sure when they posted the new photo specifications. This is so frustrating.... Everything about CIC is always the same. Even if we do it right they change the rules.. :'(

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
I completed my landing on 3rd Dec 2015, Still waiting for PR card. :eek: anyone with the same status?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I received my COPR early November and I sent mine as 34 x 45mm. I'm not sure if this is the old or the new size. I was not asked to resubmit new photos. I received my card last week after landing on November 29th (don't have my daughter's though).

vdevil, given the delays that had been happening, that's nothing exceptional. As you're now over the current time of 42 days you can call and ask for info though.

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Taddy said:
I received my COPR early November and I sent mine as 34 x 45mm. I'm not sure if this is the old or the new size. I was not asked to resubmit new photos. I received my card last week after landing on November 29th (don't have my daughter's though).

vdevil, given the delays that had been happening, that's nothing exceptional. As you're now over the current time of 42 days you can call and ask for info though.
Thanks. Thats the old size, same than I had to send too. I think maybe most requests for new photos could be because they dont like something else, and not the size. I mean missing date in the back, or smiling, etc..

Lets see if we get more news from people getting PR today.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taddy said:

new size is 50x70mm...