+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for my final result since last 8months.

trinanjan.91

Apr 5, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have applied by Temporary Work Permit(Canada-ICT Visa) on 8th December, 2020 from INDIA. Bio-metric completed on 22nd January,2021 and Medical updated on 10th March,2021. After that there is no further update in my application. My colleagues applied for same position got their result within 20-30 days. Not sure what is happening.

I have raised multiple webforms and there is no further positive result. My clients are waiting since.

So can anyone guide what should be the next steps I can take, is there a way to order GCMS(not sure about the process) or should I call IRCC from INDIA..

Requesting help and guidance.

Reactions: W8nForever

trinanjan.91

Apr 5, 2021
They applied on April, 2021 and got the approval in the same month. Can you please let me know what is the process to order GCMS notes?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They applied on April, 2021 and got the approval in the same month. Can you please let me know what is the process to order GCMS notes?
Google “order GCMS notes”. There are several companies that do it for a small fee. Did your colleagues have family coming with them or as singles? Did you apply as a single?

trinanjan.91

Apr 5, 2021
My colleagues got the results both for with family(spouse and children) and without family(alone). So not able to categorize in that way.

Do you have any reputed company information for GCMS notes.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My colleagues got the results both for with family(spouse and children) and without family(alone). So not able to categorize in that way.

Do you have any reputed company information for GCMS notes.
I can’t offer a company for GCMS notes. Seems to be many ICT permits for one firm so that could be an issue. Again notes will tell you the status of your application.

W8nForever

Jun 7, 2021
I have similar timelines for ict
16th Dec 2020: submission
27th Jan 2021: biometric updated
22nd Feb 2021: medicals updated
My location : Delhi
Lawyers : Canada, online submission, gss
Applicants: self, spouse and 2 kids.
Since feb no update.. Now in 16th week post complete application submitted.