+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for medicals upgrade urselves.

S

shibuya

Dear Members,
Many of you,ll must be aware of but still there are scores not aware of what the medicals are all about. When anyone gets a medical request he is just forwarded the Section A part from Visa office. But there are sections B-E which will be handed over to you by ur DMP.
This Link will give you.ll an insight abt what those sections B-E are all about. Please anyone of you do not download and fill the same before the arrival of ur Section A part as the DMP will not accept anyone without Sec A from Visa Office.
This Link is provided just for information for those not aware of the SAME.

Link: http://www.numberonehealth.co.uk/dynamicdata/file/CanadianMedicalReportForms.pdf

GOD BLESS ALL OF US.

Regrds,
Shibuya

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Useful information to have for review as it is hard to remember one's own or family health history when put "on the spot" to recall it. I noticed at the bottom of the page it says 08/1998. Do you know if this is the form currently in use?

S

shibuya

Yes . The imm1028 form which they sent to us as SEC A also has the same dates .

Regards,
Shibuya

S

shibuya

If anyone has a history of diabetes/ Blood pressure etc plz do a medical check up 10 days before ur actual DMP slated tests and check ur levels or else u could be subjected to further tests thereby delaying ur cases further,

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai
really useful, thanks for your effort.
bye

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Shibuya,

Thanks for the infor.God bless

Ig

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear All
Thankyou for information and participation :)

Lahoreee

Aug 27, 2010
Hello,
Need help

I am really worried and confused on how our case is being handled.

On 20July 2010, they wrote us 'YOUR VISA'S ARE READY FOR ISSUANCE' kindly send us your passports. Medical Expiry date was 31st JULY. We Sent them with the Permenant resident Fee and bank statement. Due to some reasons the bank statement was not accepted by them and the time was short. So they sent us the second medical along with the reciept that we have paid the permanent resident Fee. (Second medical was done on 10th August 2010)

Now my question is 'WHY HAVE THEY ONLY ASKED FOR 'X-RAY' THIS TIME, AND NOT THE WHOLE MEDICAL???

AND NORMALLY HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO REPLY, WHEN THEY ASK FOR ONLY X-RAY TESTS?? WHEN WILL WE BE IN CANADA?

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Lahoreee,

They must be looking for something specific that they seem to have suspecting with your medical situation.
Get ur x-ray done elsewhere & ask the doctor if there seems to be any problem with the same.

Good Luck!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Does it make any difference if my wife is Diabetic? I see they have Diabetes tests as well. She is insulin dependant diabetic. Should I worry about her or is it fine??

S

shibuya

If u have a controlled diabetes it does not make any problems during medicals.

S

shibuya

This is for those anxiously waiting for medical requests. If u have any sort of health problem do a dummy at any clinic before u get the medical requests and if everything looks fine submit those reports to ur DMP. IT HELPS A LOT .