+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

wound3dwolf

Apr 25, 2021
Can someone please help me what is the first step I have to do after getting Portal mail?
have you received your credentials yet or not If No then u have to reply to the email and tell the your Name, UCI, EMAIL, ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE, DATE OF LAST TIME ENTRY AND PORT OF ENTRY. After this they will email you your login credentials and portal link. You have to login there, put your address there and upload your photo there. that's it.

Sahilmalik

May 15, 2021
have you received your credentials yet or not If No then u have to reply to the email and tell the your Name, UCI, EMAIL, ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE, DATE OF LAST TIME ENTRY AND PORT OF ENTRY. After this they will email you your login credentials and portal link. You have to login there, put your address there and upload your photo there. that's it.
Thank you I have send them all my information.

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Experts, kindly help!
I've received portal email. Finally! :)
1. Do I have to reply to them with the following details only?
Name, UCI number, email address, original entry date, date of last entry and port of entry.
2. I've received 3 emails as it's for Principal applicant + 2 dependents. So the above details have to be sent individually or just the main applicant can reply with details of dependents?
3. Do I have to send photos as an attachment while replying to this email? If yes, what are the specific measurement requirements for the photos?

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Experts, kindly help!
I've received portal email. Finally! :)
1. Do I have to reply to them with the following details only?
Name, UCI number, email address, original entry date, date of last entry and port of entry.
2. I've received 3 emails as it's for Principal applicant + 2 dependents. So the above details have to be sent individually or just the main applicant can reply with details of dependents?
3. Do I have to send photos as an attachment while replying to this email? If yes, what are the specific measurement requirements for the photos?
Q1 : yes
Q2: yes, if you have kid then provide your email address and write option 1.
Q3: No,once you will send this detail you will get credentials and then you need to upload photo.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

virender88311

May 17, 2021
Did you check ECAS to see the stage you are in now? Maybe it's already DM there. Receiving PAL meant you already passed the eligibility stage.
they told me that eligibility has been passed criminality under process and security has not started yet so anyone knows how much more time it will take