+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
hey..
i filed my caq application on 7th april 2018 nd now its 3rd may but no update about my documents receipt.. please anyone help me about the processing time of caq.. need to file my visa soon.. really worried..
last update in my file was that ur file is open now..
Dont worry dear ! For me it took more than month .. on Online protol my file opened on 16/03/18 and i got my caq on 19/04//18 ! So chill u will got updated soon !!

Nodexander

Apr 22, 2018
My consultant told me that my documents are already received but same case there's no reply.. I'm really worried.. why do they take so much time..
My consultant told me that my documents are already received but same case there's no reply.. I'm really worried.. why do they take so much time..
Well my courier told me that they delivered my docs to the security of the building. Do you have any idea if that is normal? because it should be delivered to the student services office i just thought maybe the courier does not have access to the building for standard security purposes :/

Rialatawa

Star Member
May 2, 2018

2018-03-31

Opening of your file

2018-03-30

Confirmation of payment

2018-03-30

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application
mine too..
2018-04-07 opening of ur file
2018-04-06 confirmation of payment
2018-04-06 acknowledgement of receipt of your application

Vishalsingh98

May 6, 2018
Hey, I had applied for Caq on 12 march 2018 . Now its almost 20 working days I am waiting for my Caq.. Please help me for knowing the actual processing time of CAQ and upto which date i can get my caq for applying study permit in quebec for may intake?
Me also apply same process realy me also worried what is your process (you have got offer letter yes or no )

Vishalsingh98

May 6, 2018
hello dear,after some days you will get a message of issue of your caq in your online Caq portal you can print that page and submit along with your file in embassy and on the print page (issue of CAQ) it is written that you can submit your file and the official caq directly send to the canada embassy where you submit your file.my friend recently got caq like same process.but I exactly don't know how much days it takes on some website I read that issue of CAQ also takes 10 to 15 days .when you receive message of issue of your caq then dear please let me know,good luck
[/QUOTE]
Hlo brother u will received CAQ letter yes or no ?