+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

..........waiting eagerly, Seniors pls help

Shenin2011

Jul 21, 2011
Hello,

I have applied for visa on 31st July. Today I tried to track my application at vfs-canada.com.bd It says "error in application, contact administrator" What s that? Still no medical request. :'( Pls help me......

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shenin2011 said:
Hello,

I have applied for visa on 31st July. Today I tried to track my application at vfs-canada.com.bd It says "error in application, contact administrator" What s that? Still no medical request. :'( Pls help me......
1. Don't get cofused. Its just a technical database error.
If still not sure then try again on the website after 24 hours (make sure you have entered correct details), and if same thing happen again then call at VFS centre. You will get the Phone number from VFS website.

2. I think you wont get medical request so early. I have applied on 20th May, 2011 at CHC Chandigarh under General category with medical attached, but havent got any response so far.

addo

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Yup u can send a email as well but the response time is 48 hrs...... try to contact vfs helpline response is faster than email... as our friend said it a technical issue.... try after some time u shuld find the details :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. its much better to call. They are very prompt to help. And yes, its not a toll free number.

2. The executive will ask for PP number and will check everything upfront.

3. Don't expect a prompt reply by email.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Shenin2011 said:
Hello,

Hello,

VFS dhaka won't receive any calls (you will always find the number busy). So, it is better to go there and ask them about it. Yes probably it is a database error but it is always safe to inform them about it.

Inshallah you will be getting your call within 2 or 3 days. Where are you going? And which degree?

Shenin2011

Jul 21, 2011
Thanks a lot, dear friends enfield, addo and rhasan....

Yeah right, vfs Dhaka will never receive calls (alwaz busy n busy, lol!). Anywaz, this morning I again tried, and failed. Finally, last try gave a result 'Passport received at High Commission of Canada, Bangladesh, Bangladesh, Pin: ---------- Tel: on 01/08/2011 and is under processing'.

In the receipt, it is mentioned that my passport will be delivered on 16th. Then when will they call for medical and interview??? Within 16th or later? Confused ::)

@rhasan I have got Final acceptance letter from Georgian College. My program is Digital Photography & Imaging for 2 yrs.
Do u have any idea as how to apply for residence stay? I prefer to stay at a Rez off campus and already downloaded their forms. Cant proceed without confirmation of visa. They want a guarantor as well. My parent can be guarantor or college will arrange that???

Pls let me know if u have any idea.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Shenin2011 said:
Thanks a lot, dear friends enfield, addo and rhasan....

Yeah right, vfs Dhaka will never receive calls (alwaz busy n busy, lol!). Anywaz, this morning I again tried, and failed. Finally, last try gave a result 'Passport received at High Commission of Canada, Bangladesh, Bangladesh, Pin: ---------- Tel: on 01/08/2011 and is under processing'.

In the receipt, it is mentioned that my passport will be delivered on 16th. Then when will they call for medical and interview??? Within 16th or later? Confused ::)

@ rhasan I have got Final acceptance letter from Georgian College. My program is Digital Photography & Imaging for 2 yrs.
Do u have any idea as how to apply for residence stay? I prefer to stay at a Rez off campus and already downloaded their forms. Cant proceed without confirmation of visa. They want a guarantor as well. My parent can be guarantor or college will arrange that???

Pls let me know if u have any idea.
Well then it was a database error and its solved :D

Canadian study permit visa doesn't require any interview (sometimes, in very rare cases, when the VO is not sure about something, then only you will be called for interview). So inshallah before 16th, you will be receiving call with medical form inside your returned package.

Well if you have someone known there, it would be best for you. Because generally, off campus housing requires signing contracts which you cannot do till you reach there (or your guarantor does it for you) or if you can find a shared room, then perhaps you will be relaxed from any sort of signing contract before reaching there but the roommate will keep the booking for you (or do the formalities on behalf of you which would be rare unless you know the person). I am pretty sure that you college will not volunteer you to be your guarantor (still you can ask them for assistance). About parents being guarantor, do they live there? Because, as far as I know, guarantor must already be there to sign all the contracts.

There are loads and LOADS of bangalis in toronto and I am pretty sure you can come across many from here if you contact. Getting off campus housing without someone's help over from there is quite hard.

I believe you got my email address (you emailed me few weeks back) so if you have any more question or require certain assistance, do tell me and I will see what I can do.