Passport Req..
VISA exempt not required
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
19-07-2012
gladiateur19 said:
ah,okay
but i just wanna say something to you,if the agents from Mississauga told you that your husband has been approved as sponsor,they should be able to give him the client number,they should have it,,,ask him to call them and het it and then you can look it on ecas and then make sure everything is fine
Thanks I will let him do that

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hello again
i guess still no news on here,,,im just asking you guys to keep this topic updated,,please,,,,for me my wife has called and talked to the agent at Mississauga,she told them what the embassy told me,and they said,everything is fine,and the VO should have the file by now,,,but as i said before,,no AOR from them and no approval letter yet from mississauga

torroloco

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2011
AOR Received.
not provided
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-05-2012
Gladiateur,

I would not worry too much about not receiving an AOR from the VO. They are notorious (all over the world apparently) for not keeping the applicants in the loop. For me it's been over 3 months since they should have received the application and I have no confirmation that it happened. But, according to CIC, Mississauga transfers the file electronically (thus instantly) to the VO and also follows up with the actual file through diplomatic courier (thus super safe). So as long as you've been approved as a sponsor the VO has the PR application file. My conclusion :eek:)

Cheers!

bajeinwaiting

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
03-26-2012
File Transfer...
02-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-27-2011
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
VISA exempt not required
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
19-07-2012
gladiateur19 said:
hello again
i guess still no news on here,,,im just asking you guys to keep this topic updated,,please,,,,for me my wife has called and talked to the agent at Mississauga,she told them what the embassy told me,and they said,everything is fine,and the VO should have the file by now,,,but as i said before,,no AOR from them and no approval letter yet from mississauga
Hi Gladiator, I received my AOR yesterday..it said my Vo received my file on Feb 9th.. I checked E-cas and it said my app was received my CIC on Oct 18th, 2011. My hubby called tis morning and they told him his approval letter was mailed March 23, so it will take 2 weeks for us to receive it...

So your file would be at the VO...just pray you get the approval letter so that you could apply for your CSQ..

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
bajeinwaiting said:
Hi Gladiator, I received my AOR yesterday..it said my Vo received my file on Feb 9th.. I checked E-cas and it said my app was received my CIC on Oct 18th, 2011. My hubby called tis morning and they told him his approval letter was mailed March 23, so it will take 2 weeks for us to receive it...

So your file would be at the VO...just pray you get the approval letter so that you could apply for your CSQ..
hi,,im happy for you,,and as i said before,i dont need a CSQ,because my wife(the sponsor)isn't from Quebec

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
torroloco said:
Gladiateur,

I would not worry too much about not receiving an AOR from the VO. They are notorious (all over the world apparently) for not keeping the applicants in the loop. For me it's been over 3 months since they should have received the application and I have no confirmation that it happened. But, according to CIC, Mississauga transfers the file electronically (thus instantly) to the VO and also follows up with the actual file through diplomatic courier (thus super safe). So as long as you've been approved as a sponsor the VO has the PR application file. My conclusion :eek:)

Cheers!
thank you very much for your message
i just worry,because i had a bad experience with the immigration before,lol,we sent the first application in ,, June 2010,and we never heard from them,and they couldn't tell us anything,later after one year we did realize that the file was lost,,,and this time,they told my wife that she has been approved as a sponsor and that they did send her a letter,but she never received it,and 2 weeks ago i sent an email to the VO asking them about my file and they just sent me a short email saying,we didn't receive your file here at our Office,,,some people told me that maybe because they haven't started yet working on it,that's why they couldn't see it on their system

bajeinwaiting

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
03-26-2012
File Transfer...
02-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-27-2011
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
VISA exempt not required
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
19-07-2012
Gladiateur, i received my approval letter in the mail today..so we are sending off our forms to Quebec...hope you get yours soon..

bajeinwaiting

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
03-26-2012
File Transfer...
02-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-27-2011
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
VISA exempt not required
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
19-07-2012

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
gladiateur19 said:
thank you very much for your message
i just worry,because i had a bad experience with the immigration before,lol,we sent the first application in ,, June 2010,and we never heard from them,and they couldn't tell us anything,later after one year we did realize that the file was lost,,,and this time,they told my wife that she has been approved as a sponsor and that they did send her a letter,but she never received it,and 2 weeks ago i sent an email to the VO asking them about my file and they just sent me a short email saying,we didn't receive your file here at our Office,,,some people told me that maybe because they haven't started yet working on it,that's why they couldn't see it on their system
Contact with your local MP and ask for his help. They can find out the status of your application within three business day.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Amy612 said:
Contact with your local MP and ask for his help. They can find out the status of your application within three business day.
i did ask my wife to do that,but she says she prefers to contact her cousin who works with Canadian government in Ottawa,because she thinks she can reach what the MP can't!!!!!so im waiting for her,,,im the sponsored person,,,she is the sponsor,,,she has to take care of that,,,nothing i can do by my side

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
gladiateur19 said:
i did ask my wife to do that,but she says she prefers to contact her cousin who works with Canadian government in Ottawa,because she thinks she can reach what the MP can't!!!!!so im waiting for her,,,im the sponsored person,,,she is the sponsor,,,she has to take care of that,,,nothing i can do by my side
Ha Ha I agree. :D