+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time to get AOR for Non-EE profile and need some information about the application

Krutik patel

Jul 28, 2024
Good afternoon, Everyone,
I have submitted my Non -EE profile to the permanent residence via online portal a week ago after receiving the OINP Nomination approval, I received the email that I have submitted the application successfully but I did not Received any AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) with Application number. Does anyone have any idea when we get AOR after submitting the application ?

Also, There is another Question is that in the background information they said that do not leave any gaps in the information like do not skip any month for last 10 years, While submitting the application I did not left any gap but some how I missed to mentioned that one of the Job training which I did for a week, it was paid training. I would like to know if there are any circumstances due to missing out on this information.

And the last confusion about the application is that I have put the current month and year for the current residence address instead of keeping is Blank (I did not knew that I can keep it empty until it was too late). I would like to know If I should take any preventative steps and if I should then how I can contact IRCC and let them know about this scenario ?
Please advise.
Thank you.