+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VVurjent : Need clarification on spouse application- need to submit in few hours

venkanat

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 7th 2011
Hi

We applied PR under FSW to buffalo office as my wife is principal applicant. They transfered my wife application to Newyork in Jan last week.

and recently we recieved, one letter from newyork counsulate and they had sent below items to submit

1. Application form they sent for me (as Spouse).
2. Police certificates for me.
3. Photos for me. Once the photos submitted they mentioned that they are going to send Medical forms to my wife and me.
4. Processing fee for me
5. Preminent residence fee for me and my wife.

In application i have doubt. As per the FSW spouse application, we filled that shedule 1 form and additional family information and User Representative.
But now newyork counsulate sent me the Application of PR, Shedule 1 form and additional Family information form and User Representative.

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada, we have seen first time, i have not seen any where on CIC website. In that they have given only 4 options.
1. Family Class 2. Refugee....3.Economic Class 4. Others..........In these options, i guess we need to select "1" as Family Class

And 2nd doubt, There is one option as "How many family members including yourself are included in this application for permanent residence in canada". I guess i need to give "2" (as me and my wife). But i have doubt here, as my wife is principal applicant she mentioned 2 members in her application form. With me otherthan my wife nobody was accompanying me. So i need to mention there as "1" or "2"

And 3rd doubt. Under Family member details, in "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada", i need to mention my wife details there right?

Please reply me ASAP............

We have to submit asap.

Regards
Venkat

venkanat

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 7th 2011
And one more doubt i had. I am previously married and divorced. I need to mention the same in "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" right. So i need to send the notarized divorced documents to canada counsulate?

Regards
Venkat

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Skilled worker is usually Economic class.

You need to give the number of members as 2.

Yes, you need to mention your wife's details in Family members details. If you have any children from the previous marriage, I believe that needs to be mentioned too.

Marriage and divorce documents must be notarized and sent.

venkanat

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 7th 2011
Thankyou charmeuse

But i have doubt...my wife is pricipal applicant under FSW.....so i need to mention as economic class or family class.....?

And 2nd....to submit the divorce papers i have one more doubt....my lawyer backstbbed us as my parents are not well educated. And i am not there at home at that particular time. So in the divorce papers judgement went towards to her which is not true...

After we saw judgement papers when we went and asked he did not replied back to us...now i am fearing tht....if i add this divorce...is it going to cause any problem to my wife as she is principal applicant....

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
It is Economic class only.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for your divorce question. It looks unique and I don't think you would get your answer for this here. Maybe wait some more time for others with similar experience to answer. It's best to consult an immigration lawyer/consultant in such things. Good luck!