+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vsiting Canada to get married.

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
Sorry, I mistook you for someone else. If your wife's acceptance at a college in canada wont wait for a couple of years and she can't go to Canada because she cant live by herself, there is probably no legal solution for you. Why? Because immigration process doesn't happen as quickly as all of us might like. She will either have to move back to canada by herself or forgo attending the school until you both can complete the imm. process. I think it is possible for her to sponsor you while you are both living in Egypt.

Sorry, I know that this is not what you want to hear.

Good luck & Best wishes to you both!!!

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
ok , but wat are my chances if i go with her as a visitor without mentioning that am married & then rearange to get married there again in the city hall or watever it's called ???

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
I don't know what your chances are. You should read the information on the CIC website that tells all about the 'In Canada" "family sponsorship" program. It will tell you all about it. That is the only way you can know your options.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Read, read, read!!!!

Good Luck / Best Wishes