+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Volet Candidats étrangers titulaires d’une maîtrise du POCI

JUIN 23

Jun 16, 2023
Immigration to the regions: place of study (where you physically attended classes)
  • Northern Ontario – 10 points
  • Other regions outside of the Greater Toronto Area (excluding Northern Ontario) – 8 points
  • Greater Toronto Area (excluding Toronto) – 3 points
  • Toronto – 0 point
  • The credential was obtained without physically attending classes (in person) – 0 points
I did the master's degree between May 2021 and May 2022 online (due to COVID) but present in Canada. Please, what will my grade be?
I received an invitation to apply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Immigration to the regions: place of study (where you physically attended classes)
  • Northern Ontario – 10 points
  • Other regions outside of the Greater Toronto Area (excluding Northern Ontario) – 8 points
  • Greater Toronto Area (excluding Toronto) – 3 points
  • Toronto – 0 point
  • The credential was obtained without physically attending classes (in person) – 0 points
I did the master's degree between May 2021 and May 2022 online (due to COVID) but present in Canada. Please, what will my grade be?
I received an invitation to apply.
You have received ITA so what is the issue? By grade, you mean points? You get 0 points if online and didn’t attend in-person classes.

JUIN 23

Jun 16, 2023
MERCI de me répondre,
Ma question est de savoir si je suis concernée par cette mesure car j'ai fait les cours en ligne à cause du COVID (décision de l'université d'Ottawa) mais j'étais présente à Ottawa.
Si OUI cela voudrait dire que tous ceux qui ont fait la maîtrise en ligne comme moi (Mai 2021 à Mai 2022) à cause du COVID ne sont pas autorisés.
Merci!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But you didn’t attend in person classes. Believe OINP added this because of Covid. Call OINP and ask for clarification.

JUIN 23

Jun 16, 2023
But you didn’t attend in person classes. Believe OINP added this because of Covid. Call OINP and ask for clarification.
OK. Thanh you!