+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO refuse visa thinking i will stay in Canada after degree completion

LiquidOCELOT

Jun 3, 2014
Hello,

My visa for canada got refused because the Visa officer thought i would go on to stay in Canada after completion of degree, how will i convince him other wise i applied for a 1 year Diploma course in Supply chain management & logistics, i have got an 18 years MBA degree, how i will convince them and how i will write my statement of Purpose what is the format of writing it please pakistani international students help me so i can re-apply as soon as possible my degree is in line of management which is related to MBA, on forum i learned i have to write that i have to return to old parents, also show them job prospects in countries like UAE please how i make in specific format help me out here appreciating help in advance.

ALI2K535

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Doc's Request.
10-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
5-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
There are many ways to show home ties.

1. Parents and other family members living in Pakistan, and you have to take care of them.
2. Your property or your parents property in Pakistan, which you have to take care after coming back. I don't know how to show the property papers, but other members can help you.
3. Get any appointment letter from any company in Pakistan expressing interest in hiring you after completion of your course.
4. And if you are married, show the copy of your wife passport, and if she is a working lady, show her service letter.

Include all these things in your SOP. Include what ever you have to show your home ties. There is no specific format of SOP. Just you have to write these things in simple words. I prepared my SOP in one day. Didn't go through any format, just complied these point in a simple way. And it went to 2 pages. Still I got the Visa.

I am living in UAE. And people living outside of their home country have weak home ties. I just included the above mentioned points in my SOP and application package.

I hope this will help you.

LiquidOCELOT

Jun 3, 2014
Thank you so much, can you how ever please email me your SOP without any confidential information which you might not be willing to share with others. my email is abdal8@gmail.com thanks any hows that was some great help cheers and best of luck for your road in life ahead :)

ALI2K535

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Doc's Request.
10-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
5-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
LiquidOCELOT said:
Thank you so much, can you how ever please email me your SOP without any confidential information which you might not be willing to share with others. my email is abdal8 @ gmail.com thanks any hows that was some great help cheers and best of luck for your road in life ahead :)
Check your inbox dear. Please, just consider it for your reference only. Don't copy it, as it may harm your application. Following documents I attached with my application for my home ties,

1. Wife and Child Passport copies
2. Wife Service letter
3. Appointment letter from one company in Pakistan
4. My Travel history, showing frequent visit to Pakistan.

I hope, this will help you to get a preview how to proceed with your SOP.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
ALI2K535 said:
Check your inbox dear. Please, just consider it for your reference only. Don't copy it, as it may harm your application. Following documents I attached with my application for my home ties,

2. Wife Service letter

Dear, can you plz send ur SOP with me also, I would use only as reference. My email ID is fazeel.tahir4@gmail.com

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
The way they look at it is why would u get a diploma after mba? Most ppl go for a phd! So it doesnt make sense to the VO that ur actually coming here to study
LiquidOCELOT said:
Hello,

My visa for canada got refused because the Visa officer thought i would go on to stay in Canada after completion of degree, how will i convince him other wise i applied for a 1 year Diploma course in Supply chain management & logistics, i have got an 18 years MBA degree, how i will convince them and how i will write my statement of Purpose what is the format of writing it please pakistani international students help me so i can re-apply as soon as possible my degree is in line of management which is related to MBA, on forum i learned i have to write that i have to return to old parents, also show them job prospects in countries like UAE please how i make in specific format help me out here appreciating help in advance.

LiquidOCELOT

Jun 3, 2014
this diploma is called a "professional Program" and its professional program in Global Logistics and Supply chain management" well in line with MBA, and they know whats the value of MBA done from a Pakistani university.

ALI2K535

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Doc's Request.
10-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
5-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
fazeel said:
Dear, can you plz send ur SOP with me also, I would use only as reference. My email ID is fazeel.tahir4 @ gmail.com
Check your inbox at this forum (canadavisa.com).

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long did it take to get the answer ? how long was the process time ?

LiquidOCELOT

Jun 3, 2014
funny thing is every body was telling me if you get a reply within a week to 10 days then your visa gonna be refused, sadly i got it after 1 month and a week late, i had high hopes that i would be getting visa but i told my self to be pessimistic hence i told my wife to keep hopes to a minimum :( and boy was a right, only right decision i made i wish i knew about this SOP thing i wouldnt loose so much cash for nothing :(

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
The program that you are planning to do , supply chain management and logistics, is "in line" with your MBA but the diploma is not. Ur not going further but taking few steps back if you go for diploma with a masters degree in hand. It would look as if you are trying for a means to enter canada and settle here. Thats why the vo is not convinced you will leave their country after your studies. If you still want to try again think of ways to convince why you want to do this particular course and in Canada and how you are going to use it in the future. Best of luck

LiquidOCELOT

Jun 3, 2014
ALI2K535 said:

2. Wife Service letter

buddy i made an SOP please check it out i emailed it and tell me if you can give me some suggestions.