+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO Concern regarding IELTS

Suzdee8197

Mar 14, 2021
I had Promised I would let everyone know of my application outcome Irrespective of the decision. At last after Sleepless Nights of stress and Anxiety I am glad to say that I have received PPR!!!!. Can't literally comprehend my emotions at this point of time. Its been four huge months of my life and finally I end up on right side.

One of the reason to post this is to help other people who are in the same boat and I hope it might be any help. I always believed I didn't have any wrong Intentions to misrepresent myself to process my Study Permit application but unfortunately I got PFL. After going through lot of Posts in this Forum I found getting PFL is suicidal and there was no way out, but as said in prior sentence I was being genuine and had not submitted any fake documents so I drafted a brief letter of explanation to justify my actions and to convince the VO. I had included all the documents which were genuine and had some connection with my IELTS score, I in fact went ahead and got the confirmation from my university . Ultimately here I am.!!!

So I would like to request anyone who has got a PFL to be as genuine as possible. And please refrain yourself from misrepresenting anything, you don't want to end up on the wrong side and getting banned. A clear concise letter with proper documents can get you out of this mud hole, and it has been proven time and again on this forum. If the situation is complex do get Lawyer's help.

Lastly but not least a shout out and gratitude to @wonderbly @lamnt0702 @Shaild @fritchou @scylla and many others who helped me with there advices and suggestions, without those I wouldn't have known where I might have ended up. This forum is as helpful as anything if our intention is right

P.S. Timeline is in my signature

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I had Promised I would let everyone know of my application outcome Irrespective of the decision. At last after Sleepless Nights of stress and Anxiety I am glad to say that I have received PPR!!!!. Can't literally comprehend my emotions at this point of time. Its been four huge months of my life and finally I end up on right side.

One of the reason to post this is to help other people who are in the same boat and I hope it might be any help. I always believed I didn't have any wrong Intentions to misrepresent myself to process my Study Permit application but unfortunately I got PFL. After going through lot of Posts in this Forum I found getting PFL is suicidal and there was no way out, but as said in prior sentence I was being genuine and had not submitted any fake documents so I drafted a brief letter of explanation to justify my actions and to convince the VO. I had included all the documents which were genuine and had some connection with my IELTS score, I in fact went ahead and got the confirmation from my university . Ultimately here I am.!!!

So I would like to request anyone who has got a PFL to be as genuine as possible. And please refrain yourself from misrepresenting anything, you don't want to end up on the wrong side and getting banned. A clear concise letter with proper documents can get you out of this mud hole, and it has been proven time and again on this forum. If the situation is complex do get Lawyer's help.

Lastly but not least a shout out and gratitude to @wonderbly @lamnt0702 @Shaild @fritchou @scylla and many others who helped me with there advices and suggestions, without those I wouldn't have known where I might have ended up. This forum is as helpful as anything if our intention is right

Congratulations! You must be besides yourself with joy :D. I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end. Good luck with your studies.

Reactions: Suzdee8197

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

Many Congratulations dear!!
I am going through almost the same situation.
Applied on 5th july and on 9th july VO asked me the proof of purpose of travel and gave me 10 days for submitting the answer I.e. till 19th july 2021. I did the same and replied with a detailed answer that my purpose of travel is study and I had also included my Acceptance letter from university for an MBA. Till now I haven't received any reply from VO. My classes were on 1st Sept which I missed. So what should I do now? Is it a refusal? Iam so tensed really.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Many Congratulations dear!!
I am going through almost the same situation.
Applied on 5th july and on 9th july VO asked me the proof of purpose of travel and gave me 10 days for submitting the answer I.e. till 19th july 2021. I did the same and replied with a detailed answer that my purpose of travel is study and I had also included my Acceptance letter from university for an MBA. Till now I haven't received any reply from VO. My classes were on 1st Sept which I missed. So what should I do now? Is it a refusal? Iam so tensed really.
When was your review eligibility started??
Medical done or request ??
Thanks

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020

Many congratulations to you. I can understand how stressful it must be to get a PFL. Glad to see that you got the PPR, wish you all the best.

Reactions: Suzdee8197

Eslam8700

Jul 17, 2021
I have the same problem that after two years of revision they did not verify the IELTS certificate and the certificate was expired and I contacted an institute and they told me that the certificate did not have any information due to the end of the two years and I do not know why please advise me I have 31 days to respond, otherwise my application will be rejected

Eslam8700

Jul 17, 2021
I encountered a problem with IRCC after more than two years had passed to review the immigration file in the Cairo office, Egypt. They sent a letter saying you are not sure about the results of the IELTS certificate. And he wants proof after the certificate expires on 7/24/2022. I addressed the center repeatedly, and an e-mail received that the certificate has expired for more than two years, and we do not have any information for it, and it has expired, and I do not know what to do with the waiting letter after 30 days? The speech was
dated 2/16/2023
(I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meet the requirements of this Act.
I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specially, I have concerns regarding the authenticity of your IELTS test results you have submitted under TRF #20EGO03S001G. Upon verification, it appears that this is not a genuine IELTS test result and is fraudulent.
As you submitted English as your first official language, and this gave you enough points to meet the minimum threshold for the Comprehensive Ranking System (on which you scored 471 against the minimum of 468), this is material to my decision regarding your eligibility as a federal skilled worker and could constitute misrepresentation under section A40 of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard)