+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIU or TRU??

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neither of these two is good...my visa has been rejected after I took admission in TRU and VIU is even worse. Go to Simon Fraser University or University of Victoria or University of British Columbia these all are the best Universities in British Columbia..All the best for your future..

harpreet ss

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
thnx buddy!!what about ICM(international college of manitoba)which has the transfer programme to university of manitoba??

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is also good ..but if I were at your place I would go for Frazer International College and later on transfer to Simon Frazer University..

harpreet ss

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
ohk but my 1st prefrence is in manitoba!!no doubt this college accpets me but you hav any touch wid d person who got visa after apllied for this college having 6bands?

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u get admission with band 6 then visa shouldn't be an issue..please make sure u apply for visa under either university category or SPP don't apply under general...all the best :)

supreetsalian

Mar 11, 2013
guys planning for my PGDM course in VIU please suggest

hi guys
this is supreet i have already applied for VIU pgdm marketing couse for this september 2013
just wanted to know what are the job opp after the couse
and how reputed is d university
your reply would be really appreciated

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Both are Good and location is BC. But in the future if want to do PG or Master ,than TRU is Best !!!
TRU and VIC both are AUCC member Universities and also comes under part of SPP & GIC.

Best of Luck . If you will tell me your complete details of academic than i will guide you on according to that!!