+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
Bryanna said:
Congrats. Yes :)
Thank you Bryanna for all you support. It has given confidence and surpassed the stress. I'm still waiting to get the status change on VFS. It's still showing the application is being processed at New Delhi. May be the application got approved after the VFS collected passports for Today and it may collect my Passport tomorrow and then update the status. Is it makes any sense ?

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
Bryanna said:
Once you link your paper application to your MyCIC account, you will not get any updates through email.

That's why the VFS system update will not change
Then how I get the courier tracking number ? Where can I check the PP dispatched or not ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
srikantha6 said:
Then how I get the courier tracking number ? Where can I check the PP dispatched or not ?
Courier tracking/passport despatch is not part of the visa office process. You can expect your passport tomorrow around noon/post lunch through Blue Dart Couriers if you live in a city/town

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi Anand,

Sometimes the visa office may require additional information about an applicant (could be their employment verification, bank balance verification.... anything).

Or the visa office may check US immigration data (if someone has a previous US visa refusal).

Applications are not processed in a First In First Out basis

Cheers
Thx a lot Bryanna for the msg. The ? mark symbol when clicked in my application against Final Decision says that a Decision has been made. So how long does it generally take from that status to either a approval/refusal msg to be fired from CIC's end? Any approx figures?

Thanks,
Anand

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
marbusaa said:
Thx a lot Bryanna for the msg. The ? mark symbol when clicked in my application against Final Decision says that a Decision has been made. So how long does it generally take from that status to either a approval/refusal msg to be fired from CIC's end? Any approx figures?

Thanks,
Anand
Normally within 24 hours.

Did you apply online or paper app? If online, did you get a passport request?

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
I applied it on 1st of November online. It is just today that I am noting this change. Have never clicked the ? mark symbol or never bothered to. Have not received any request yet. Is it something negative if I haven't still received anything?

Thanks,
Anand

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
srikantha6 said:
Thank you Bryanna for all you support. It has given confidence and surpassed the stress. I'm still waiting to get the status change on VFS. It's still showing the application is being processed at New Delhi. May be the application got approved after the VFS collected passports for Today and it may collect my Passport tomorrow and then update the status. Is it makes any sense ?
Don't worry. You have definitely got the TRV :)

You can try courier tracking on the Blue Dart website. Either way, you will get your passport tomorrow

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
marbusaa said:
I applied it on 1st of November online. It is just today that I am noting this change. Have never clicked the ? mark symbol or never bothered to. Have not received any request yet. Is it something negative if I haven't still received anything?

Thanks,
Anand
Can you please post your complete timeline

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Help
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time Help
Final decision Not Started Help

Application Messages
--------------------------
Subject Date sent Date read
Submission Confirmation - November 1, 2016 01:38:51 a.m. EDT December 1, 2016 03:26:21 a.m. EST

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission November 1, 2016 01:37:38 a.m. EDT December 1, 2016 03:28:22 a.m. EST

When I click the Help ? of Final Decision this is what I see

We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.

Thanks,
Anand

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
marbusaa said:
Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Help
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time Help
Final decision Not Started Help

Application Messages
--------------------------
Subject Date sent Date read
Submission Confirmation - November 1, 2016 01:38:51 a.m. EDT November 1, 2016 01:38:51 a.m. EDT December 1, 2016 03:26:21 a.m. EST

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

- November 1, 2016 01:37:38 a.m. EDT

When I click the Help ? of Final Decision this is what I see

We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.

Thanks,
Anand
Dear Anand,

Your application is still under progress.

Final decision has not been made yet.

You will get message in your registered email box when status here gets changed. Wait for the result. I wish you all the best.

Hopefully, You will get the passport request soon.

Cheers

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
Bryanna said:
Don't worry. You have definitely got the TRV :)

You can try courier tracking on the Blue Dart website. Either way, you will get your passport tomorrow
Thanks. But How can I track courier without having the details ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Anand,

I thought as much. No, your application is still open. No decision has been made on your application.

The ? mark symbol only explains each of the processes in the timeline.

So don't worry.... if you get a passport request then you can be about 90% sure that the update status will change to 'Final decision made and approved' and 'Application status: Closed'

Cheers

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
Bryanna said:
You can key the tracking number which VFS has sent you in the Blue Dart website
My apologies Bryanna. I'm confused. VFS has not updated anything and still showing that the application is being processed. Will it change ? What tracking number I have to input in Bluedart?

marbusaa

Oct 27, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi Anand,

I thought as much. No, your application is still open. No decision has been made on your application.

The ? mark symbol only explains each of the processes in the timeline.

So don't worry.... if you get a passport request then you can be about 90% sure that the update status will change to 'Final decision made and approved' and 'Application status: Closed'

Cheers
Thanks again Bryanna and Rohit. I am getting worked up unnecessarily for sure though. The delay is what makes me worrisome. Let me wait.

Cheers,
Anand